SkatePerception

Has anyone ever thought to make a small company and manufacture new parts for the vx like the vap unit, circuit boards, cassette deck, etc... it just came to mind today because theres a few that fix them with other broken vx's. And yes i know making a company and the supplies aren't an over night thing. i just wanted to hear what you guys think, I'm not starting the company but just curious.

Has anyone ever thought to make a small company and manufacture new parts for the vx like the vap unit, circuit boards, cassette deck, etc... it just came to mind today because theres a few that fix them with other broken vx's. And yes i know making a company and the supplies aren't an over night thing. i just wanted to hear what you guys think, I'm not starting the company but just curious.

good idea, i'll get rite on that. just lemme talk to the boys back at my local camera manufacturing plant. im sure they would love to sell a few dozen low cost parts a year for a camcorder that hasn't been sold in 20 years. its only a matter of buying the materials, machines to produce the parts, hiring capable technicians, and getting legal consent from sony. seems like this could be quite the profitable business endeavor! PM me if your mom and/or dad feel like investing early on for big money returns once production starts.

• Like 4

ehh prolly not a good idea (however it would be cool) to manufacture parts for a 20+ year old cam. you wouldn't really churn out a profit due to limited demand of just skater filmers, so the company (or store) wouldn't last long. would only be viable if the starter has an incredible amount of funds to back up the inevitable; closing.

• Like 1

ehh prolly not a good idea (however it would be cool) to manufacture parts for a 20+ year old cam. you wouldn't really churn out a profit due to limited demand of just skater filmers, so the company (or store) wouldn't last long. would only be viable if the starter has an incredible amount of funds to back up the inevitable; closing.

yeah finding the resources and people would be the death of that company. But one thing I had in mind was to make a full carbon fiber body or all aluminum but that's gonna be some $$$

But one thing I had in mind was to make a full carbon fiber body

na bruh if you wanna be cost effective just take sum old gold rolexs u have laying around and melt those down to make the body.

• Like 1

na bruh if you wanna be cost effective just take sum old gold rolexs u have laying around and melt those down to make the body.

Gold is too soft so nah.