SkatePerception
lilgriffobucky@hotmail.com

Boneless Handplant Over Handrail

I like the first better, it shows whats happening better. For lighting I'm not a fan of the shadows on the walls It's distracting.

Thanks man, yeh I definitely like the first beter too, do you have any advice for lighting, I literally have no clue what I'm doing

this with the zenitar?

Nah man, my friend lent me his canon 60d with a rokinon 8mm

I would recomend moving your light on the left over to that curb. It would keep a similar part of the skater lit and get rid of one shadow. The light on the right if it was closer and lower the size and hard edge of the shadow would get bigger and softer so it would be less distracting. Lowering it could make the shadow high enough that its totally off the wall.

Don't feel like thats a rule to have no shadows tho it's just my opinion that I like less of them. Walls aren't the easiest to shoot around.

I would recomend moving your light on the left over to that curb. It would keep a similar part of the skater lit and get rid of one shadow. The light on the right if it was closer and lower the size and hard edge of the shadow would get bigger and softer so it would be less distracting. Lowering it could make the shadow high enough that its totally off the wall.

Don't feel like thats a rule to have no shadows tho it's just my opinion that I like less of them. Walls aren't the easiest to shoot around.

Thanks for the advice man, I'll try it out next time