SkatePerception
AlexJHorton

Feeler: Mint Vx1000, Mk1, Sony 10/20, Capture Cam

Vx1000:

I bought a vx1000 recently from a guy who originally bought the camera for his family home video. Claimed to have used it less than 10 times. Ive had 6 1000's and it is by far the cleanest, newest looking one i have ever had. I've used it a handful of times for the past month or so, so id say tops, it has maybe 30-40 hours on it.

Mk1: The mk1 has VERY minor scratches in one area, but is not noticeable in 95% of footage. Obviously when pointed at the sun, or when using a higher number aperature e.g. 8+ (which is actually lower aperature).

Here is an example of what it looks like on youtube recently -

Sony 10/20

8 batteries

Canon Capture Camera

Dual Charger

OG vx1000 manual, strap, lens hood/cover

Basically, this setup is completely mint and was just trying to see what i could get for it. I'm considering switching to HD. im looking to work towards an Hpx170/xtreme setup, so don't try to trade me a DSLR or micro 4/3 camera.

• Like 1

Hey man I'm very interested in buying this camera off of you. Was wondering your price? And if you would do a payment plan since it's so close to Christmas?

lol this kid said a payment plan ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

• Like 2

hey man, you said you wanted to go HD, i have a 60d with 18-200mm and a rokinon 8mm, if you wanted to trade? i have plenty feedback on eBay since 2002 just trying to go back to SD. thanks lmk if you're interested.

hey man, you said you wanted to go HD, i have a 60d with 18-200mm and a rokinon 8mm, if you wanted to trade? i have plenty feedback on eBay since 2002 just trying to go back to SD. thanks lmk if you're interested.

lol try reading the description....

sorry guys - don't mean to bump an older thread, but i am continuing to get multiple messages per week about the vx/mk1 setup. I will NOT be selling it after all, but i will repost if i decide otherwise in the future.