SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
Lachlan Earl

Vx1000 60fps

In a vx part that transworld posted it has the option of going 720p60fps, I can almost swear it looks smother then the normal 30fps. has anyone ever done this before?, and how is it done?. it must of been done post as we all know the beloved VX1000 only shoots 30fps.

VX1000s record in 60i, thats why dvds generally look smoother than a youtube video. If you render a video you made with a vx1000 in 720p60, you will see 60i video instead of the 30p that you're used to.

i usually hate watching HD/SD edits shot in 60fps because they make me nausea...ish. but to me this was kinda smooth from what i was expecting. Good edit!

VX1000s record in 60i, thats why dvds generally look smoother than a youtube video. If you render a video you made with a vx1000 in 720p60, you will see 60i video instead of the 30p that you're used to.

i really liked the look of that clip. how exactly do i do it? do i have to edit it in a 720p60 timeline (and render a fuck ton) ?

and i guess if i edit in the 720p60 timeline, there is no need to do any deinterlacing?

thanks in advance.