SkatePerception
TonyZ

Berkeley Edit

Footage we film occasionally on campus. Lemme know what you think! I know a lot of the fisheye filming sucked, was running a different setup for a while and the fisheye was super narrow, also lots of bro cam. Check it out

• Like 1

liking the edit, the long lens looked nice but the fisheye seems more like a wide angle, barely any distortion. still liked it tho! skating was enjoyable

liking the edit, the long lens looked nice but the fisheye seems more like a wide angle, barely any distortion. still liked it tho! skating was enjoyable

Thanks dude, running a different fisheye now, thankfully much wider.

Love the skating and song choice. Cool to see more bay filmers, glad I'm back on SP. What kind of set up are you using now?

Cheers, I'm running a bit of a weird setup, Olympus e-m5 ii with the Bower 7.5mm fisheye. Long lens is the panasonic pz x 14-42mm, and I also have a few primes. Compact setup with good quality and works well.

• Like 1

Cheers, I'm running a bit of a weird setup, Olympus e-m5 ii with the Bower 7.5mm fisheye. Long lens is the panasonic pz x 14-42mm, and I also have a few primes. Compact setup with good quality and works well.

Is the pz lens usable for zooming stuff or does it flicker a lot?