SkatePerception
tomicardenas

Miguel Valle Color Correction?

Hi, i know ive posted something similar to this, but its killing me, i just cant get my color grading to look even similar to what i like, does anyone have any recommendation on which settings i should adjust to kinda achieve this look right here? Ill post this video as an example, but any Miguel Valle video will look similar... I just know that he uses Filmconvert, which i have installed... Any tip? Thanks

don't copy. create ur own style B)

i know, but u know when u watch something with the exact style u would like to have haha, it really fits my expectations, thats why, but i dont really want to copy it, i just want to find the right path into it, and experiment with it

Just study the video. From watching about 1 min I can tell you its High Con, Low Sat, black cut off lifted but detail is crushed a little, Mids are pretty neutral, and highs are rolled back slightly.

Just study the video. From watching about 1 min I can tell you its High Con, Low Sat, black cut off lifted but detail is crushed a little, Mids are pretty neutral, and highs are rolled back slightly.

thanks thats a good tip!

if someone wants i could send you a clip and you can try to emulate the color grading, lol, because i keep trying and i cant

What program are you using?

This looks really cinematic. When you do color correcting just mess around with different colors and tones and you'll find a style that you like and run with that shit.