SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
lilg000fy

Just Broke Up Wit That Bitch

no. in fact, one of the reasons i broke up with her is because she bitched that I tumbled too much, and she thought it was stupid.

• Like 2

no. in fact, one of the reasons i broke up with her is because she bitched that I tumbled too much, and she thought it was stupid.

• Like 1

i mean probably, anyone who would date a special needs person most certainly is.

• Like 1

i mean probably, anyone who would date a special needs person most certainly is.

you do realize you just insulted yourself, right?

lets talk about the main reasons i broke up with her tho

1. her number one priority, before paying rent and feeding her child, was drinking alcohol or popping xanax/lorazepam

&

2. she was highly hypocritical, smothering, and needy, amongst MANY other things

so, yeah, you can have her matt.k

have fun

yo im bout cop my own apartment w all legal money for the first time in my life. its gon feel good to be able to chill without having to worry about getting raided everyday #holla

bout to have mad bitches at my spot

• Like 1

I like working... I work for my one of my best friends. He gives me free dabs all day buys me lunch on weekends and we just shoot the shit all day while we put up siding. Shits legit... For now... Gonna try to get off probation in a year n dip

• Like 1

hell yeah thats so sick dude i love hearing about your lil accomplishments thats sick man

• Like 4