SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
Steak

Eswic | Ronnie Kessner At Poods

Filmed and edited this with my buddy Ronnie for ESWIC Clothing. They asked for a park edit or some type of web content for their social media so we headed out. Any and all critiques welcome. Gimme all ya got! Thanks

• Like 2

not feeling the grade. never liked fake vignettes and I'm not feeling that fact that it vibrates/has film burns. the edit had really nice flow and kept me watching and the filming was on point. nothing to complain about there. maybe needs more lines?

Very undestandable. Im not sure why i chose such a distinct and vibrant grade. I usually try to keep it a bit more minimal. I kind of agree that the grade is too much and the fake vignette is a bit overkill. I also didnt know how i felt about the burns. Just thought the oepening and closing shots were lacking something but couldnt think of anything more creative to replace it with. As far as footage, thats all i could get out of ronnie. He was over filming and the park was starting to get crowded. Thanks for the input! Any more?

The skating was really good, and the filming was all on point. I like how you got some long lens shots in there and incorporated them with the fisheye angles. Good stuff man!