SkatePerception
twinskates

Which Long Lens?

Can you link me some skate videos filmed with the sigma 17-50mm?

I filmed a few clips with it the other night. I didn't plan on releasing the clips (I was just testing it out) but I'll throw them up unlisted for you

I filmed a few clips with it the other night. I didn't plan on releasing the clips (I was just testing it out) but I'll throw them up unlisted for you

Thanks!

I don't know of any but it's just a slightly better tamron 17-50vc with a smoother zoom that so many people on here use for skating so I'm sure it'll work well

What about the sigma 18-35 f1.4?

Let me know

Let me know

Colors look pretty bad since I shot Cinestyle and didn't put much time into the grading. This was more of a test to see how the OS worked, so this was all handheld. I don't think the OS is really all that great; the footage still look really shaky. With a tripod this lens is probably amazing.

Colors look pretty bad since I shot Cinestyle and didn't put much time into the grading. This was more of a test to see how the OS worked, so this was all handheld. I don't think the OS is really all that great; the footage still look really shaky. With a tripod this lens is probably amazig

Heard that the Tamron one have a better OS. The zoom isn't perfectly smooth but it works good..for the price this lens is amazing

Heard that the Tamron one have a better OS. The zoom isn't perfectly smooth but it works good..for the price this lens is amazing

I would highly recommend the Sigma. You can get it brand new for $300. That's a hell of a deal for what this lens can do. I don't really see why you would want to film without a tripod. It makes everything so much easier.

If you want a zoom that you can use easily and get steady shots without a tripod buy a fuckin hvx, cause dslr's obviously aren't a good fit.

• Like 1

If you want a zoom that you can use easily and get steady shots without a tripod buy a fuckin hvx, cause dslr's obviously aren't a good fit.

Maybe I will buy a Canon 24-105 L and get prime 30mm from Sigma.

Which long lens would you suggest for a sony e mount? What are the differences I would see between a 50mm or say an 85mm lens?

Would like to have a lens with a smooth zoom like this that Miguel have used in this video..

hey man, you know we are both miguel fans lol, i just messaged him a few months back, he told me he uses a 6d with the 24-105 in his videos, and the 8-15 fish... he just got the a7sii body 3 weeks ago, but those videos, like, search the horizon, bunkers down, and sucius hd were filmed with 24-105 and 6d... that lens has IS and constant aperture, i just ordered my 6d with that lens as a bundle, cant wait