SkatePerception
Tommy40666

Ig: Following "deathlens-fish-sales"

Anybody following "deathlens-fish-sales" on Instagram? Wondering how legit they are. Looks like they move a lot of MK1s and Centurys along with a VX1000 every so often. Price is usually tooooo good to pass up. Whats the scoop on this page? Would like the have a VX/Mk1 setup by spring and this looks like a good source.

Really wanting a quality VX from a previous user who has as much love for the camera as I do. Ideally I would want to get more than a couple years out of it from just taking good maintenance of it that I would hope the previous owner would have taken.

I was going to get something from them but their prices on a lot of things are pretty high. I'd also be wary of buying because likely you don't have any buyer protection (unless you use PayPal)

i follow a few but I stay away. Although it might be a good product and a good seller its just too much money to gamble for a possible negative experience with the seller and losing a crap ton of money.

They might be planning to pull an exit scam

They might block everyone who they've scammed

Or they are legit people

Just saw this. Yes guys we are legit. We use PayPal and USPS insurance you are protected been at it for a few years! Keep checking up on us for your needs! Thanks to you guys on the comments above that have supported us 

never bought anything from these dudes but when its time I will.