SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
lizardmaldokill

This One Time My Ex Girlfriend Threw A Rock Through My Windsheild Hahah

OP, if you're hurting, feel free to post additional info about this heinous thug. I'd be happy to make contact with this disturbed young lady, and give her a stern lecture on the ramifications of assaulting a member of the AAG Brotherhood. Dare I say, when you throw a rock at one of us, you throw a rock at all of us...

• Like 2

ex smashed my passenger side window out a couple months ago, i haven't vacuumed it so every time i sit in it i get cut up lol

ex smashed my passenger side window out a couple months ago, i haven't vacuumed it so every time i sit in it i get cut up lol

smart

• Like 1

well, we were off and on and shit. we weren't dating but keeping the same dynamic. one night we had a talk about how we weren't going to get back together, i took it seriously, as i do with any conversation haha anyway for some reason we ended up having sex after that which made it pretty confusing. so the next night i went out to the bar and ended up hooking up with another girl. the next day i told her what happened and that's what happened.