SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
DVX100Filmer

Does Anyone Remember Kyran Ford?

I look at the wasteland of my life, the false starts, missed opportunities, the years running away faster and faster. and it doesn't matter. whatever else happens, I was a mod on skateperception. for a little while I was one of them. something to hang your hat on

• Like 4

I look at the wasteland of my life, the false starts, missed opportunities, the years running away faster and faster. and it doesn't matter. whatever else happens, I was a mod on skateperception. for a little while I was one of them. something to hang your hat on

No worries, you blend in much more with the common peoples than many of your cohorts... no shame there. And even I was a mod at one point.... obviously until that weirdo went crazy because he was jealous of my stature and made up a story to get me demoded.... but then he later got demoded and IP banned....

So I think the moral of the story is: My opinions and views > Everyone else's.

Much as I enjoyed moderating, and bringing my wisdom from a position of auTHORity, freeing the minds of the innocent citizens of AAG, was a much better experience..... I think we can unify, obviously we will never get reparations from the abuses of weirdo-fascism.... but I see a new day dawning, so no need to dwell on the hurt of the past.

• Like 1

i honestly didn't know that people still went on here.

Oh.

Wtf happened to this site? It's so slow now that this is literally the only shit people have to talk about? Why do you guys still get on here? Is this the only place people will actually listen to anything you have to say? I'm pretty good friends with Kyran and I feel like he is probably the most successful person who was on this forum, film-wise. Dudes about to join the 728 (Go ahead and google it...), and you're sitting here mad about how he acted like 6-7 years ago. lol

I know this thread is only like half way serious but it's a huge bummer to see this site degrade itself into what its become.

Wtf happened to this site? It's so slow now that this is literally the only shit people have to talk about? Why do you guys still get on here? Is this the only place people will actually listen to anything you have to say? I'm pretty good friends with Kyran and I feel like he is probably the most successful person who was on this forum, film-wise. Dudes about to join the 728 (Go ahead and google it...), and you're sitting here mad about how he acted like 6-7 years ago. lol

I know this thread is only like half way serious but it's a huge bummer to see this site degrade itself into what its become.

gtfo nick.ingram wannabe mod bitch

• Like 1

filming is gay tho we all realize like the money is in business dog I'll buy a red 4K with my next pay check and not even open the box but for real the most successful filmmaker is Kevin horn. have you seen that lamp his parents got him for xmas? now take a look at the 40 foot ceiling Minneapolis apt that surrounds the lamp. also Logan Burris is in a Lamborghini with a camera every day and I know he's making his own guap heavy right now because we do business together and idk about kyran but I know he was a pedo lol
  • Like 3

also I looked up 728 and it's a union if I'm correct? all I know about unions is my boy is in the carpenter's Union and doesn't know shit about carpentry lmao. holding lights and eatin sandwiches ain't a shabby irl job for a Internet forum moderator

• Like 1

I really have nothing against Kyran, and honestly hope he succeeds at his endeavors.... that said, please kindly go castrate yourself with a rusty nail, it might take the pain of people insulting one of your friends (on the internet lololol) away.

Second of all:

EftGScJ.jpg

• Like 1

People like you are the worst part of this forum.

AAG is just a big circle jerk of adolescents hanging on to any tiny piece of authority they once had on a forum that's practically dead.

People like you are the worst part of this forum.

AAG is just a big circle jerk of adolescents hanging on to any tiny piece of authority they once had on a forum that's practically dead.

that depiction more accurately describes the mods imo.

• Like 1

filming is gay tho we all realize like the money is in business dog I'll buy a red 4K with my next pay check and not even open the box but for real the most successful filmmaker is Kevin horn. have you seen that lamp his parents got him for xmas? now take a look at the 40 foot ceiling Minneapolis apt that surrounds the lamp.

dying

• Like 2

k horn (and michelle blades) has clearly done the best out of anyone on this forum

also tj gaskill, tim cisilino, and tim fulton for "making it" in the "industry."

k horn (and michelle blades) has clearly done the best out of anyone on this forum

i was in one of michelle's videos so i'd say im killin it pretty hard too

• Like 1

Michelle Blades is an Illuminati goddess who was incarnated on this planet to tempt men away from materialism with her luring vocal chords and profound musical soul, so I think we can all agree that she deserves a place within the pantheon of SP Deities.

• Like 1