SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
hai2u2

How Long Until Sp Has A Member Who Was Born After Its Creation?

Anyone here born after April 2004? I'm guessing not yet, but gosh dang, that day is coming, and it makes me weep for my childhood....

• Like 4

i think about this everyday! It is gonna be so weird, I'm a senior in high school and was born in 97' and even though i was born on the tail end of the 90's theirs definitely a different vibe with the 00's kids. Like the interests, values, etc. It's just an odd feeling of not only being the class of 2016 but being one of the few last batches of 90's babies in high school.

i think about this everyday! It is gonna be so weird, I'm a senior in high school and was born in 97' and even though i was born on the tail end of the 90's theirs definitely a different vibe with the 00's kids. Like the interests, values, etc. It's just an odd feeling of not only being the class of 2016 but being one of the few last batches of 90's babies in high school.

the generations get more spoiled and narcissistic every decade. i blame social media, abundance of prepackaged/fast foods and the parents.

the generations get more spoiled and narcissistic every decade. i blame social media, abundance of prepackaged/fast foods and the parents.

my theory is that because of how easy the baby boomers had it and then had their kids, millennials. and went on and thought they'd have it like their parents. which isn't the case (economy and money value) that made them spastic fucks has now rubbed off on their child and know they are 2 times more spastic and entitled.

• Like 1

i think ur the youngest kid on this site lol. u pretty cool tho just don't get all gay
  • Like 1

i think ur the youngest kid on this site lol. u pretty cool tho just don't get all gay

Jtmgee and Mgfilmer are younger than me! And thanks for the compliment sunny!

does this site actually register new members that aren't alt. accounts, bots, etc.?

Steve should just seal the bitch off

giphy.gif

does this site actually register new members that aren't alt. accounts, bots, etc.?

Steve should just seal the bitch off

giphy.gif

It's definitely a thought for sure.