SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
Lewis.

Mamiya Rz67 W/ 110 2.8 Sekor Lens

Hey team.

Selling a Mamiya RZ67 Pro with 110 2.8 Sekor lens. Looking for $350 US dollars (plus shipping). Will also consider trading for a Contax T2.

Bought this from Keh about 2-3 years ago and its treated me very finely. Put a roll through the other week to test its still running smoothly and didn't have any issues at all.

The only thing to note is a button tab at the bottom of the camera that covers shutter cock gear came a little bit loose at one point so I covered it with tape (did this about 2 years ago and hasn't caused any problems).

I'm from Australia so shipping will be a bit higher than normal. If interested I can get a quote on how much it will be.

24689737202_3422a77f58.jpg

24689746772_18835efc50.jpg

Hey Jordan, happy to hold it for you. I'm moving interstate at the end of the month so if its within the next two weeks that'll be fine. Let me know how that sounds.

All parts are interchangeable between the models but basically the pro ii just seems to have a few more features that make it more easier to function, but I think the main thing that jumps the price is they've replaced some of the metal parts with polycarbonate to make it lighter.

Found some details/discussions here:

"In a nutshell, the Pro II: 1. Added some reliability and durability factors to the camera 2. Added half shutter speeds to the camera 3. Added a few more warnings and interlocks to the camera 4. Added a frame counter visible when the back is in vertical position 5. Removed a few ounces by replacing some metal parts with polycarbonate in both the camera and the backs."

http://photo.net/medium-format-photography-forum/00FHpg

Sign in to follow this