Microphone, Polaroids, Wireless Printer

Hey guys!

Next week I am moving to California and came across some items I no longer need or use and am looking to sell them here before resorting to eBay. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me, and all prices include shipping and insurance anywhere in the United States.

Reach me on my phone (443) 975 4013

Email schweems@comcast.net

or pm

First item for sale is a brand new Canon Pixma ip110 Wireless Portable Printer [Retail for 159.99]

Had intentions to use it last semester while away at school, but ended up bringing my desktop printer. I opened the box to ensure everything was inside and haven't touched it since.

Printer_01 by Bradley Weems, on Flickr

Polaroid Spectra 2

Ran 2 cartridges of Impossible through this and realized I didn't use it as often as I thought.

Spectra_02 by Bradley Weems, on Flickr

Audio Technica AT875R w/ Windtech wind muff, Pearstone shock mount and xlr cable

[$230 Retail]

Recently purchased an HVX and this beauty was included. Sold the camera but still have the mic and have no use for it because I do not have a preamp and am already using an MKE400. This thing is in pristine condition and worked flawless the one time I did use it. Also comes with case.

AT875R_01 by Bradley Weems, on Flickr

Lastly I have a Polaroid Instax 210 that I no longer use because I have been shooting with a polaroid back on my mamiya. Purchased brand new in August for $90 and ran 2 cartridges of instax through it.

Instax_210_01 by Bradley Weems, on Flickr

There are multiple images of each item on flickr if you click through. Thanks for your time