SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
TonyZ

Carpark

awesome moment! it really works for the photo. the only nitpicks i have are it could have been panned slightly to the left, and also to chill on the clarity slider a bit. good stuff! also if you raised the left light he wouldn't have had that shadow on his left cheek.

• Like 1

awesome moment! it really works for the photo. the only nitpicks i have are it could have been panned slightly to the left, and also to chill on the clarity slider a bit. good stuff! also if you raised the left light he wouldn't have had that shadow on his left cheek.

In hindsight I think I did go a bit hard on the clarity, I think carpark shots are a little bit dull unless you edit them a bit heavier than usual but I've probably overdone it. Should have panned to the left a bit, kinda gutted I cropped out the edge of the kicker and yeah I'm pretty pissed about that shadow, but had nothing to prop up my flash, hate carrying around light stands but sometimes that bites me in the ass. Cheers for the critique man.

Yo this is sick! I hear you on the busy school. The only thing I would say and it was already pointed out is the shadow on the face but overall the flash filled out quite nicely.

• Like 1

damn this is so fucking tight

Yo this is sick! I hear you on the busy school. The only thing I would say and it was already pointed out is the shadow on the face but overall the flash filled out quite nicely.

Thanks guys, appreciate it.