SkatePerception

any inspirational skateparts or videos that changed your thought on skating and made you try bigger things please drop a link, not trying to live life like everyone else because skateboarding is life ya know

and every Louie Barletta part ever.

anything where you can tell the person is having fun.

• Like 3

and every Louie Barletta part ever.

anything where you can tell the person is having fun.

• Like 1

On a more serious note, there was a time when I was really bummed about skateboarding. I had just moved from nyc to ca and it was weird. kids were like training at the skatepark. like doing the same yolo leg tre flips down the stairs over and over again. idk what it was. Even when I went out just cruising the neighborhood i was bummy. idk. maybe i was in some weird phase of depression and thats all it was but skateboarding really fucking sucked then.. It didnt feel fun. shit sucked.. but anyway, I started doing boneless nose manuals and now everything is great. so yeah, thats my story.

#G00BY4PREZ2K4EVR

• Like 3

On a more serious note, there was a time when I was really bummed about skateboarding. I had just moved from nyc to ca and it was weird. kids were like training at the skatepark. like doing the same yolo leg tre flips down the stairs over and over again. idk what it was. Even when I went out just cruising the neighborhood i was bummy. idk. maybe i was in some weird phase of depression and thats all it was but skateboarding really fucking sucked then.. It didnt feel fun. shit sucked.. but anyway, I started doing boneless nose manuals and now everything is great. so yeah, thats my story.

#G00BY4PREZ2K4EVR

just watched the trevor colden push episodes which is cool because he is from Virginia like me, and he said you have to be in cali if you want to do something in skating and i believe it. like where i live i have 6 spots within a 30 minute range and trying to make a skate video with homies or my own skate part its hard. i live in spotsylvania which is right between Washington d.c. and richmond and i hate it. just a bunch of trees and corn growing lol. long drive to both of them and when i want to make a trip they say yeah dude anytime and when i try to, the "homies" would rather hit the park that day. i guess i just need to skate the park and have more fun idk