SkatePerception
NikeSB

Any Old Members Still Get About On Here? Haha

any old school members still get about on here? haha 2004-2010
damn I been on here for over a decade but havent logged in for soo long! 2005-2010 were the days on SP! :P

i joined in like 08 or 09 i think but made a new account becuase tunebomb wouldnt change my username lololoolo

i joined in like 08 or 09 i think but made a new account becuase tunebomb wouldnt change my username lololoolo

they still do that bronze/silver/gold vx award things? damn that is oldschool

2004 member. Pretty sure I was one of the first people to sign up on here after everyone migrated from digitalskate.net. Early SP days were a fun time.

• Like 1

2004 member. Pretty sure I was one of the first people to sign up on here after everyone migrated from digitalskate.net. Early SP days were a fun time.

fuck I got out-og'd in this thread. And I just realised that if sp goes on for two more years (which is tricky...) I'll have been a member for longer than I haven't been.

fuck I got out-og'd in this thread. And I just realised that if sp goes on for two more years (which is tricky...) I'll have been a member for longer than I haven't been.

FUCK

• Like 1

haha holy shit theres still OG members kicking about, good to see :D i come on here every now and then to see whats new, fuck i remember the days there use to be 200+ people online all at once, it literally was a party on here, use to sit on the forums all day at school then at night when i came home :lol: :lol: :lol: