SkatePerception
DVX100Filmer

Why Do I Get A Warning Saying This Site Is Gonna Give Me Hella Viruses Everytime I Go On?

everytime i come on skateperception and i see that error it takes me like 5 minutes to figure out what i did last time when i got that message lol

bump bump can't get on at school cause this site is giving a bunch of malware viruses off!

• Like 1

from what I can tell we get the warning because a few sketchy spam sites are link via posts made on here...don't click on random links on here from spam accounts or gooby and u should be good

• Like 2

from what I can tell we get the warning because a few sketchy spam sites are link via posts made on here...don't click on random links on here from spam accounts or gooby and u should be good

When you see those post can you click the report button that's next to the quote buttons? I actually still try remove spam whenever I see it, and even while it's possible to read every post on this site now, I don't actually see everything.

Thanks.

When you see those post can you click the report button that's next to the quote buttons? I actually still try remove spam whenever I see it, and even while it's possible to read every post on this site now, I don't actually see everything.

Thanks.

and what antivirus response will you guys be enacting in regards the rampant gooby problem? should we use the report button for that too? i just want to feel safe again.

Thanks.

This is the specific grievance:

Site Safety Details
dangerous.png

Some pages on this website send visitors to the following dangerous websites: gabriellerosephotography.com andmotionritm.ru.

It was some bullshit spam post and google saw it as malicious... fixed now but google has to review it.

• Like 6

I love that I can see who liked who's posts now. Is this a recent update or has that feature just not been working for me all this time?