SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
Hendrix.dslr

Dvx100 Crash Course

Hey guys, I've recently got my hands on a dvx100 and century pro dv ultra fisheye (this is the century mk2 right?) it's my first time shooting sd and i'm super keen but need a crash coarse.

First thing is I need to know is if i'm mounting my bayo right? and what I can do about the vig being uneven? and do bayonet mounts have spacers?

help would be appreciated

As far as I know the vig is going to be like that. Can't really fix it. I have heard that people have sent there vx's to get the vig fixed. But its kinda uncommon. It wont ever be perfect. Something to do with the 3dds or something (vx wise)

As far as I know the vig is going to be like that. Can't really fix it. I have heard that people have sent there vx's to get the vig fixed. But its kinda uncommon. It wont ever be perfect. Something to do with the 3dds or something (vx wise)

Oh right, what about spacers? at least then I'd have vig in every corner, I heard about fixing it with a razor blade and dicing part of the camera but can't find anything on how to do it

Oh right, what about spacers? at least then I'd have vig in every corner, I heard about fixing it with a razor blade and dicing part of the camera but can't find anything on how to do it

Woah. Never heard that one haha. And as far as I know never heard of anyone putting a spacer on a bayo fisheye. You can do it on a screw on fisheye for sure. But yea not for a bayo fisheye..

Oh right, Yeah I thought that might be the case, sucks but guess I'll just have to deal with it. wish all the old posts on here were still accessible