SkatePerception

On 2/1/2018 at 7:15 PM, SteveLaClair said:

I find it's easier to not read the old stuff and remember that we all grow as adults and stuff.

Steve always has to outwise everyone else. And why would anyone want to think logically like that? 

• Like 1

I wasnt a MOD for long before SP went to trash but itd be sick it i could stay a mod! I still film skating and more so i feel i have something to contribute. Lol

I only started filming in the past year but had always heard of this forum (and used archive.org to look at anything that was catalogued) so even though I am new here, I want to say thank you so much for bringing it back.

There's so much incredibly useful information on here and I am so stoked to have a community of filters to get help from!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ah this is nice. 2018 could shape up nicely if we're starting out with the return of sp. this place shaped me an almost uncomfortable amount in regards to filming and skateboarding and general buffoonery. glorious

Dudes, we gotta get some more traffic. I so badly want this place to thrive! Anyone into helping create some commercials or anything for social media to annouce the return or somthing? Im down to try but would love some input or ideas!

2 hours ago, Steak said:

Dudes, we gotta get some more traffic. I so badly want this place to thrive! Anyone into helping create some commercials or anything for social media to annouce the return or somthing? Im down to try but would love some input or ideas!

I'm game.  Maybe if we film some clips of a filmer lurking SP on their phone at the spot or some shit, it might catch our target audience's attention.  30 sec spot + candid photos pushed out over social media might get the ball rolling?

1 minute ago, bobbybils said:

I'm game.  Maybe if we film some clips of a filmer lurking SP on their phone at the spot or some shit, it might catch our target audience's attention.  30 sec spot + candid photos pushed out over social media might get the ball rolling?

Maybe. If ya got a specific idea, you think you could write up a lil script and pm me?

I have created a topic in the montage/promo section. Everyone who is interested pleeeease visit the topic and leave some feedback! Come on by

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.