SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
FLstrange

NETJIOT: the next generation

Also, with the merger of AAG/Skateboarding/Music/Video Games... we can do one massive NETJOIT, or just make new threads... not sure if the traffic will ever get heavy enough again to jam everything into one thread.

15 minutes ago, Goob said:

It's weird not being able to see who's lurking.

we AAG anonymous now. also the forum wants to notify me with an auditory blip whenever i receive a like on a post, but the only info its willing to divulge is that an unspecified "someone" liked the post. the future is scary yo.

3 minutes ago, FLstrange said:

we AAG anonymous now. also the forum wants to notify me with an auditory blip whenever i receive a like on a post, but the only info its willing to divulge is that an unspecified "someone" liked the post. the future is scary yo.

I can see who likes my stuff.

3 minutes ago, Goob said:

I can see who likes my stuff.

looks like this for me: RMV5ZXQ.png

when i go to the actual posts theres just the likes and other reactions with a number next to them but no names anywhere.

• Like 1

I hit my face last weekend (second time this year lol) and blew a hole in my chin. I superglued it and now my chin has blobs of glue and a bunch of patchy hair thats shaved to different lengths. swaggy 

• Like 1

Was that skating or what?  I busted my chin pretty bad like two years ago and now hair doesn't grow there at all, it's rly weird to shave

Also it stained my favorite shirt of blood, which I actually love

Yeah, both times. Once skating the rec center rail in casper (fell in the wet grass and slipped out crazy fast) and then last weekend at the laramie park. Hit a puddle, slipped and slammed into the transition. So like my body hit the transition but my chin caught the deck of the qp. Pretty solid start to the year.

• Sad 1

in 7th grade at halloween I was bombing a hill in denver and didn't know what I was doing, started wobbling, tried to bail and smashed my face up pretty good on the pavement. my sister came running after me. I felt sick for a couple hours and embarrassed. the next day at school was dope though. the middle school girls crowded around me, what happened!? oh, just out doing my thing. sk8er boi rocking up mtv

• Like 2

Good shit. Booze is s8n irl 

Im so fucking burnt with this school shit.. Finna fail out in my senior year :mellow: