SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
Goob

A Little Something I Wrote While SP Was Down

Just now, Goob said:

It’s not that people wouldn’t desire things. It’s that everything would be abundant. Thus, everyone would be able to fulfill their desires, rather than just a few.

greed causes people to still want more. the majority of people can think of things they want but dont have, if they received these things they would then desire even greater things. the absence of government would not change this. business is meant to maximize profit in a similar fashion, its model wants more in an infinite capacity of wealth by design.

6 minutes ago, FLstrange said:

greed causes people to still want more. the majority of people can think of things they want but dont have, if they received these things they would then desire even greater things. the absence of government would not change this. business is meant to maximize profit in a similar fashion, its model wants more in an infinite capacity of wealth by design.

Yeah... And that’s absolutely fine in a world of abundance. Durr.

5 minutes ago, Goob said:

Yeah... And that’s absolutely fine in a world of abundance. Durr.

"a world of abundance" is another delusion of a world where business rules in the absence of any boundaries to what they take from the earth. there would not be plentiful resources for regular citizens, industry would quickly hoard everything possible until most of the earth is a wasteland.

10 minutes ago, FLstrange said:

"a world of abundance" is another delusion of a world where business rules in the absence of any boundaries to what they take from the earth. there would not be plentiful resources for regular citizens, industry would quickly hoard everything possible until most of the earth is a wasteland.

Lol. That’s what’s happening right now. Are you blind? The complete opposite would happen if it weren’t for government. People would find sustainable, independent, liberating ways to live, which are being surpressed right now, making everything otherwise obsolete overnight. In fact, pretty much all the technology to eliminate the system is here and it’s only improving as time moves forward. It’s more the awareness of it and encouragement to think for oneself that’s being suppressed.

22 minutes ago, Goob said:

Lol. That’s what’s happening right now. Are you blind? The complete opposite would happen if it weren’t for government. People would find sustainable, independent, liberating ways to live, which are being surpressed right now, making everything otherwise obsolete overnight. In fact, pretty much all the technology to eliminate the system is here and it’s only improving as time moves forward. It’s more the awareness of it and encouragement to think for oneself that’s being suppressed.

im quite aware that the planet is being shit on by industry. not sure how you think removing all environmental protection laws will help this situation. its not the government doing the mining, chopping down the trees, drilling for fossil fuels, fracking, extracting the fresh water to be bottled, and dumping toxic waste into the lakes/rivers/ocean,  its the companies.

8 minutes ago, FLstrange said:

im quite aware that the planet is being shit on by industry. not sure how you think removing all environmental protection laws will help this situation. its not the government doing the mining, chopping down the trees and extracting the fresh water to be bottled, its companies.

Well the laws obviously aren’t working. Therefore they’re useless. Corrupt environmentally harmful companies are subsidized by government by bribing politicians. They wouldn’t have the power to destroy competition and thus the environent the way they do now otherwise.

14 minutes ago, Goob said:

Well the laws obviously aren’t working. Therefore they’re useless. Corrupt environmentally harmful companies are subsidized by government by bribing politicians. They wouldn’t have the power to destroy competition and thus the environent the way they do now otherwise.

the laws work, the problem is that they are not strict enough. the reason these companies use lobbyists to legally bribe officials is so they can weaken or remove laws that prevent them from maximizing their profit margins, if the laws were useless they wouldnt be dumping tons of money into getting rid of them. corporations would still posses the power to eliminate competition and damage the environment without the existence of government, their ability to do so would be much greater.

18 minutes ago, FLstrange said:

the laws work, the problem is that they are not strict enough. the reason these companies use lobbyists to legally bribe officials is so they can weaken or remove laws that prevent them from maximizing their profit margins, if the laws were useless they wouldnt be dumping tons of money into getting rid of them. corporations would still posses the power to eliminate competition and damage the environment without the existence of government, their ability to do so would be much greater.

Honestly that doesn’t fucking matter. Nothing justifies putting a gun to someone’s head and robbing them. That’s all there is to it. I don’t care what the cause is. If we can’t build a proper world without putting guns to each other’s head then we don’t deserve one and I’d still prefer to live in a world where I was free rather safe because I’m not soft ass bitch made simp. Fuck the government and anyone who defends it. They should all have their throats slit, real talk, because your defending MY enslavement and the violation of MY natural rights so burn in hell you boot licking scum.

4 minutes ago, Goob said:

Honestly that doesn’t fucking matter. Nothing justifies putting a gun to someone’s head and robbing them. That’s all there is to it. I don’t care what the cause is. If we can’t build a proper world without putting guns to each other’s head then we don’t deserve one and I’d still prefer to live in a world where I was free rather safe because I’m not soft ass bitch made simp. Fuck the government and anyone who defends it. They should all have their throats slit. Real talk, because your defending MY enslavement and the violation of MY rights. And all I have to say about that is burn in hell, you boot licking scum.

if its not the government putting the gun to your head and robbing/enslaving you, it would be the corporations. maybe explore the idea a utopian solution were neither is permitted to exist.

1 minute ago, FLstrange said:

if its not the government putting the gun to your head, it would be the corporations. maybe explore the idea a utopian solution were neither is permitted to exist.

Businesses do not hold a gun to your head and force you to buy their products, nor would they start to if government didn’t exist. You’re an idiot.

Just now, Goob said:

Businesses do not hold a gun to your head and force you to buy their products, nor would they start to if government didn’t exist. You’re an idiot.

maybe not to purchase their products but they would if you were in possession of land or resources they wanted in a lawless land.

And you’ll never get rid of free trade. Getting rid of free trade is impossible without government and would be complete fascism. Business is simply free trade. Last time I checked I never put a gun to someone’s head when they paid me for a website l. Theft is theft and business is business. Businesses aren’t going to turn into criminals in the absence of government. 

Im not wasting anymore time on this shit unless we do it live cuz I got better shit to do than make a fool of you on SP

7 minutes ago, FLstrange said:

i disagree.

Well I’d still rather live in that world because I’m not a fucking pussy. It would be better than this one by far.

7 minutes ago, Goob said:

Well I’d still rather live in that world because I’m not a fucking pussy. It would be better than this one by far.

well get your friends together, destroy all the government buildings and kill all the politicians of the world. leave what happens to the world in the hands of the current big wealth controllers and see how they treat the populous with their new found power. you wont do it pussy.

4 minutes ago, FLstrange said:

we'll get your friends together, destroy all the government buildings and kill all the politicians of the world. leave what happens to the world in the hands of the current big wealth controllers and see how they treat the populous with their new found power. you wont do it pussy.

This won’t be achieved through violence. It will be achieved through an evolution of consciousness 

Just now, Goob said:

This won’t be achieved through violence. It will be achieved through an evolution of consciousness 

best wishes with that. you were just saying " They should all have their throats slit " like a half hour ago tho.

2 minutes ago, FLstrange said:

best wishes with that.

I've already stated it's hopeless, I've given up on things ever getting better and this is just for fun.

People are trash. Everyday I pray the apocalypse comes and wipes everyone out.

you were just saying " They should all have their throats slit " like a half hour ago tho.

Yeah, which would be an act of self defense, because all statists inherently violate the NAP just by believing in the necessity of government. Statists are INITIATORS of force.

FdvD2UE.png

I find debating serious topics more fun than the mundane small talk most people engage in... Even if it gets one no where. However, it's totally counterproductive, so I prefer to be productive instead. Discussing this stuff is like eating junk food, or watching television; except it's a little less unhealthy obviously.