SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
Goob

The Earth is Flat

14 minutes ago, FLstrange said:

nice uploads this guy has on his channel. i didn't know antisemitism was a prerequisite of being woke.

First off, there's a difference between zionism and judaism. One is a political ideology. The other is a religion and a race. Second, even the jewish religion is fucked. Not that I give a fuck is someone wants to practice it, but those weird ass mofos that actually do follow that shit believe in all kinds of kooky ass shit... Whatever, that's fine. It's the zionists who identify as jews who are the problem. Not the religion or the race per se. The whole antisemitism spiel is just a narrative manufactured by the zionists to protect them from the masses by feigning antisemitism whenever they're criticized.

9 minutes ago, Goob said:

First off, there's a difference between zionism and judaism. One is a political ideology. The other is a religion and a race. Second, even the jewish religion is fucked. Not that I give a fuck is someone wants to practice it, but those weird ass mofos that actually do follow that shit believe in all kinds of kooky ass shit... Whatever, that's fine. It's the zionists who identify as jews who are the problem. Not the religion or the race per se. The whole antisemitism spiel is just a narrative manufactured by the zionists to protect them from the masses by feigning antisemitism whenever they're criticized.

On 2/6/2018 at 5:51 PM, kilo thug said:

shu270123734.jpg

Anyone who thinks this is real is a soulless NPC.