SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
SteveLaClair

Varial Heel - 5 flat 5

Here's a shot from over the break... Also a Q flash got demolished that day, awesome.

Is linking from IG kosher?  We'll find out.

13712617_1804462663120033_1315571433_n.j

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I like it. Kinda cool how you got the wall on the right to around the frame a bit, though I wonder if it would have been possible to frame it such that you could see the flat section better and also have him in the sky, probably not possible though. If possible, maybe a flash on the left might have helped too but overall quite interesting framing.

Edit: This must have been way harder to pull of on a hassleblad too, props.

Always love the hassy fish - A little more of the landing would be sick and like Tony said a flash on the left would help to seperate him from the background.  

Keep it up!!

Colors are amazing sick shot! Digging the shorts to looks like some early 2000 stuff. Im so happy to be in a forum with Hassy shots being posted again. Uploading from a desktop seems to give you pretty solid resolution. Next one upload a high res scan! 

On 1/18/2018 at 5:32 PM, kslayphoto said:

Always love the hassy fish - A little more of the landing would be sick and like Tony said a flash on the left would help to seperate him from the background.  

Keep it up!!

I agree,  I was pretty limited to the shape of the rail and where it came down to pretty much one spot.  I definitely could have shopped around better but really wanted to milk the hassyfish.

On 31/01/2018 at 5:37 AM, SteveLaClair said:

I agree,  I was pretty limited to the shape of the rail and where it came down to pretty much one spot.  I definitely could have shopped around better but really wanted to milk the hassyfish.

Hassy fish is so beautiful - What film are you shooting these with?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kslayphoto said:

Hassy fish is so beautiful - What film are you shooting these with?

This was on Provia 100

this one is rad. has a very "classic skate photograph" vibe. wouldn't change a thing