SkatePerception

Gonna be filming a new street video this spring/summer and I plan on doing some photography as well so my very-basic Poler camera bag isn't gonna cut it anymore. My only criteria for recommendations is that it has a spot to hold a tripod. What's the best filmer bag out there guys?  

Ogio Ty2 camera bag hands down. best backpack I've owned. I have several for sale if you're interested. They don't make them anymore

2 minutes ago, joey9 said:

Ogio Ty2 camera bag hands down. best backpack I've owned. I have several for sale if you're interested. They don't make them anymore

Damn that thing looks sick as fuck, how much you looking for? I'd love to buy but hesitant cause I'm in Canada 

Just now, thriftshop said:

Damn that thing looks sick as fuck, how much you looking for? I'd love to buy but hesitant cause I'm in Canada 

pm'ed you

Dakine reload is what i use. I can fit any/everything. Or an fstop bag. Im looking to upgrade to one of those. The ajna

On 19-1-2018 at 6:50 PM, joey9 said:

Damn! I've been looking for one for years now, you still got one for sale?

On 1/23/2018 at 5:08 AM, marc said:

Damn! I've been looking for one for years now, you still got one for sale?

Yeah i have like 5-6 of them i believe. message me on facebook, joey jacobs.129

I highly recommend buying a used burton camera backpack off ebay. Super cheap, super roomy, durable, and most have board straps. I think i spent 30$ on mine and it was miles better than my 200eg canon 

Oh shit, good suggestions on this thread. I ideally would like to find a newer bag, since I'd ideally like one that could sport two VXs.

12 hours ago, pedromayn said:

Oh shit, good suggestions on this thread. I ideally would like to find a newer bag, since I'd ideally like one that could sport two VXs.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BURTON-ZOOM-CAMERA-BACKPACK-lightly-used-RETAIL-250-SNOWBOARD-BAG/332528217204?hash=item4d6c39ec74:g:3fkAAOSwdjdaNt~b

This is the same model I've used for a while, It'll fit two vx's with no problem 

Back in the day I had a Lowepro Nature Trekker 2 AW.

When I got into filming again I got another one, but the first version.