SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
Goob

Wanderlust

For a while now I’ve been getting these feelings, just randomly, from time to time. They’re fleeting, and depart just as quick as they appear, but they’re heavy, and deep, always nostalgic for dreamlike blissful experiences if you will. I live for these moments. They keep me going. I’m searching for them in reality. My life used to be nothing but a series of them, one after the other, until I fell from Grace. Now I’m dead inside, trying to get back home to Heaven. I miss when I was innocent.

I like that. I think that's what art is about, trying to capture those fleeting feelings and preserve them. I was listening to a podcast with one of the duplass brothers and he was talking about how his writing and movies, how through those he is always in some sense trying to find his way back to this barn or something from his childhood, back to that innocence. that was something that resonated with me

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, dill_day said:

I like that.

Thanks.

14 minutes ago, dill_day said:

I think that's what art is about, trying to capture those fleeting feelings and preserve them. I was listening to a podcast with one of the duplass brothers and he was talking about how his writing and movies, how through those he is always in some sense trying to find his way back to this barn or something from his childhood, back to that innocence. that was something that resonated with me

I rock wit dat.