SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
nstripphoto

5050 and Backside Nosegrind

I really like the first one! Love the natural light; my only discrepancy is that I can't see his face. I'm sure you shot is from this side for a specific reason though. 

the light on the second one is great, but the whole right half of the frame isn't adding anything to the composition. take advantage of the wide fisheye and move to the right and push in closer. since I see that it's at a harbor, it might also be warrant checking out some different compositions with a standard lens to include some of that in the photo. 

1 hour ago, AnthonyAllison said:

the light on the second one is great, but the whole right half of the frame isn't adding anything to the composition. take advantage of the wide fisheye and move to the right and push in closer. since I see that it's at a harbor, it might also be warrant checking out some different compositions with a standard lens to include some of that in the photo. 

Not sure I follow. Are you saying it's showing too much of the stairs? There is a wall from a long wheel chair ramp right behind me so that prevented me from taking the long lens angle I would have wanted. 

is this man 5050'ing that thing from flat? if so thats wild

13 hours ago, ogmike said:

is this man 5050'ing that thing from flat? if so thats wild

Yeah, from flat. Dude is a beast