SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
Goob

Anarcho-Capitalism, Voluntaryism, the Non-Aggression Principle, Agorism, etc.

15 minutes ago, Goob said:

My solution is sharing these ideas with people which can and will change the world which I've already proved possible in this thread. What your solution? To just keep letting ourselves get fucked in the ass?

you dont have proof, you only have stated expectations. i dont claim to have a solution, if you consider things realistically you would come to the realization that things like global economy are alot more complicated then youd like them to be.

14 minutes ago, Goob said:

The market is controlled by the most profitable companies right now through government. The masses would control the market otherwise.

the most profitable companies would tighten their monopolies with zero regulation, the masses would have the least market control ever as a result. community uprising would not have the amount of force to defeat a military like force companies already control.

12 minutes ago, FLstrange said:

you dont have proof you have expectations. i dont claim to have a solution, if you consider things realistically you would come to the realization that things like economy are alot more complicated then youd like them to be.

Since when does common sense need proof? I'm being perfectly realistic. You're the one being unrealistic as a result of being heavily brainwashed.

12 minutes ago, FLstrange said:

the most profitable companies would tighten their monopolies with zero regulation, the masses would have the least market control ever.

Definitely not. There's absolutely no way, for the trillionth and last time, that a worldwide peaceful society based on the NAP and Voluntaryism would allow that. Period. But I applaud you for helping me refine my argument. If your response to this post has no new, compelling points, which I'm assuming it won't, I'm going to have to declare victory and call it a night.

21 minutes ago, Goob said:

Since when does common sense need proof? I'm being perfectly realistic. You're the one being unrealistic because you're heavily brainwashed.

Definitely not. There's absolutely no way, for the trillionth and last time, that a worldwide peaceful society based on the NAP and Voluntaryism will allow the use of force except in self-defense. Period. But I applaud you for helping me refine my argument. If your response to this post has no new, compelling points, which I'm assuming it won't, I'm going to have to declare victory and call it a night.

your self-proclaimed entitlement to common-sense and victory can attributed to your delusional outlook on how society behaves as a whole. you can declare you have perfected a rock solid plan for civilization, but until youre able put into action and its shown to be successful you haven't proven anything, only made projections of how you would like things to happen. your concept of a world wide peaceful society that closely follows special moralistic guidelines is again a unrealistic expectation. but if youre tired of repetitively insisting upon your flawed arguments youre more than welcome to call it a night by all means.

2 minutes ago, FLstrange said:

your self-proclaimed entitlement to common-sense and victory can attributed to your delusional outlook on how society behaves as a whole. you can declare you have perfected a rock solid plan for civilization, but until youre able put into action and its shown to be successful you haven't proven anything, only made projections of how you would like things to happen. your concept of a world wide peaceful society that closely follows special moralistic guidelines is again a unrealistic expectation. but if your tired of repetitively insisting upon your flawed arguments youre more than welcome can call it a night by all means.

There's nothing flawed about my argument. You're the one who's delusional. I'm sorry you fail to see the nature of the world around you. That must really suck. Anyone with a properly functioning brain can reach the conclusion that taxation is theft. In fact, the world would honestly be a better place if people who failed to see that just died, as they are completely hopeless, lost causes who don't deserve to breathe the same air as people like me, who actually possess a soul. Goodnight, FL.

40 minutes ago, Goob said:

There's nothing flawed about my argument.

You're the one who's delusional. I'm sorry you fail to see the nature of the world around you. That must really suck. Anyone with a properly functioning brain can reach the conclusion that taxation is theft. In fact, the world would honestly be a better place if people who failed to see that just died, as they are completely hopeless, lost causes who don't deserve to breathe the same air as people like me, who actually possess a soul. Goodnight, FL.

all the core points of your plan have giant holes that have been poked into it. its whole foundation relies upon civilization suddenly behaving in a way that it never has and realistically wouldn't. if government was gone large companies would become the new all powerful total rulers of the planet in a higher capacity than they already are, the way profit based business function would not change, they would still endlessly attempt to find ways to earn more, even if the methods resorted to are considered unethical. community resistances do not have the means to defeat militarized opposition if they want to change the way companies operate.

1 minute ago, FLstrange said:

all the core points of your plan have giant holes that have been poked into it. its whole foundation relays upon civilization suddenly behaving in a way that they never have and realistically wouldn't. if government was gone company would become the new all powerful total rulers of the planet in a higher capacity than they already are, the way profit based business function would not change, they would still endlessly attempt to find ways to earn more, even if the methods are unethical. community resistances do not have the means to defeat militarized opposition if they want to change the way companies operate.

Yeah, dude, we get it... Who’s the one that repitively insists upon their flawed arguments again?

Just now, Goob said:

Yeah, dude, we get it... Who’s the one that repitively insists upon their flawed arguments again?

you with your grand plan for the world. and who is we?, youre the only other person who has posted anything the thread.

3 minutes ago, FLstrange said:

who is we?

Hopefully most people who read this thread.

6 minutes ago, Goob said:

Hopefully most people who read this thread.

well you dont know what they think unless they decide to participate. but it appears most aag patrons dont want any involvement with your ideas and would rather avoid trying to reason with a lost cause that believes he has wonderful plan to reform the planet that he also happens to believe is flat, and anyone with any opposing view is a brainwashed sheeple.

1 minute ago, FLstrange said:

well you dont know what they think unless they decide to participate. but it appears most aag patrons dont want any involvement with your ideas and would rather avoid trying to reason with a lost cause that believes he has wonderful plan to reform the planet that he also happens to believe is flat, and anyone with an opposing view is a brainwashed sheeple.

Nah. You're just the only person dumb enough to argue this publicly, and what a shocker, considering you're a troll who shares NOTHING about his personal life with the community in which he trolls because you know that no one would take you seriously once they found out what a supreme loser you were. It's obvious you're compensating for some serious personal shortcomings with your antics on this forum.

You shared one skate vid once and you looked like a haggard fuckin' kook. I mean you're entertaining, but more in like a laugh at you sort of way. Not laugh with you.

Yup, this piece of white trash thinks government is necessary and spent his whole Sunday night DEFENDING his enslavement. Everyone give him a pat on the back!

15 minutes ago, Goob said:

Nah. You're just the only person dumb enough to argue this publicly, and what a shocker, considering you're a troll who shares NOTHING about his personal life with the community in which he trolls because you know that no one would take you seriously once they found out what a supreme loser you were. It's obvious you're compensating for some serious personal shortcomings with your antics on this forum.

11 minutes ago, Goob said:

You shared one skate vid once and you looked like a haggard fuckin' kook. I mean you're entertaining, but more in like a laugh at you sort of way. Not laugh with you.

7 minutes ago, Goob said:

Yup, this piece of white trash thinks government is necessary and spent his whole Sunday night DEFENDING his enslavement. Everyone give him a pat on the back!

you cant properly defend your ideals with logic, so you resort to attacking the person, whats my appearance have to do with any of the points youre desperately trying to make? if i were if go out of my way to post intimate personnel information on the public forum you would just want to dig it and dox me up when you got upset from being on the losing end of a debate like you did now.

13 minutes ago, FLstrange said:

you cant properly defend your ideals with logic, so you resort to attacking the person. if i were if go out of my way to post intimate personnel information on the public forum you would just want to dig it up when you got upset from being on the losing end of a debate like you did now.

I defeated you with logic. In fact, I completely crushed you. Then YOU, in fact, insulted ME, when YOU lost! So I simply gave you a taste of your own medicine. And, yeah, if you post personal info, I will definitely use it to expose you, because it will verify what I already know: that you're a total fucking lame. That's why you're afraid to share personal info. I'm not afraid to share shit because I know I'm that motherfucking nigga you pussy ass bitch.

12 minutes ago, Goob said:

I defeated you with logic. In fact, I completely crushed you. Then YOU, in fact, insulted ME, when YOU lost! So I simply gave you a taste of your own medicine. And, yeah, if you post personal info, I will definitely use it to expose you, because it will verify what I already know: that you're a total fucking lame. That's why you're afraid to share personal info. I'm not afraid to share shit because I know I'm that motherfucking nigga.

you've been peppering your responses with insults the whole way since early on, i was only returning what youve been dishing out throughout the thread. it would seem ive stuck a nerve since ive evoked the response of "well you lose cause youre not cool like i think i am and i think youre ugly", "everyone look at him in this video i found from 3 years ago".  really mature debating tactic there goobs.  the flaws in your plans design still remain.

13 minutes ago, FLstrange said:

you've been peppering your responses with insults the whole way since early on, i was only returning what youve been dishing out throughout the thread. it would seem ive stuck a nerve since ive evoked the response of "well you lose cause youre not cool like i think i am and i think youre ugly", "everyone look at him in this video i found from 3 years ago".  really mature debating tactic there goobs.  the flaws in your plans design still remain.

Lol. We both know I beat you using logic. You made personal insults at me, as you always have. So I made some at you. That doesn’t even mean I meant them but I believe in an eye for an eye and I don’t know who you think you’re fooling but it’s definitely not me because it’s very clear you have a lot of malice towards me through your writing and I’m just dishing it back to you and speculating why that is? Jealousy, perhaps?

12 minutes ago, Goob said:

Lol. We both know I beat you using logic. You made personal insults at me, as you always have. So I made some at you. That doesn’t even mean I meant them but I believe in an eye for an eye and I don’t know who you think you’re fooling but it’s definitely not me because it’s very clear you have a lot of malice towards me through your writing and I’m just dishing it back to you and speculating why that is? Jealousy, perhaps?

ive stuck to insulting your current arguments logic and your personal judgement involved in it. physical appearance of the person youre debating is totally unrelated to the points theyre making. you dont really have much to be jealous of. just a couple days ago you posted how "People are trash. Everyday I pray the apocalypse comes and wipes everyone out." your emotional imbalance is plain to see, and it could easily effect your judgement on how you would expect a world with all laws removed to behave.

19 minutes ago, FLstrange said:

ive stuck to insulting your current arguments logic and your personal judgement involved in it. physical appearance of the person youre debating is totally unrelated to the points theyre making. you dont really have much to be jealous of. just a couple days ago you posted how "People are trash. Everyday I pray the apocalypse comes and wipes everyone out." your emotional imbalance is plain to see, and it could easily effect your judgement on how you would expect a world with all laws removed to behave.

Dude, it’s obvious you have a hard on for me for whatever reason... And, yeah, sorry I don’t fit into the polite passive aggressive feminine social conditioning you function under; all I’m doing is speaking my mind. I’m not physically attacking you. In a world without laws, so long as no one interferes with my natural, freeborn rights, I will do no harm to anybody. 

20 minutes ago, Goob said:

Dude, it’s obvious you have a hard on for me for whatever reason... And, yeah, sorry I don’t fit into the polite passive aggressive feminine social conditioning that you function under; all I’m doing is speaking my mind. I’m not physically attacking you. In a world without laws, so long as no one interferes with my natural, freeborn rights, I will do no harm to anybody. 

but youve said you would enact harm against others if a company deserving of punishment for being what you personally consider unethical in their quest for profit. if you expect the general public to have the power and organization to control over the way powerful businesses conduct themselves, why doesn't the woke percentage of the current population use that power and organization to get rid of the government? many people disagree about what the government does, but they dont usually do much outside of complaining about it on facebook/forums or maybe the more outraged ones go downtown to hold a homemade sign and yell for a couple hours. if government were to vanish society would still have those same problems but instead the new masters enslaving them would be big business. its not being real to expect everyone to all join hands and sing about how perfect life is, big companies would just immediately go out and rape the environment and enslave people as laborers. survival of the fittest would still apply to the way things work.

9 hours ago, FLstrange said:

but youve said you would enact harm against others if a company deserving of punishment for being what you personally consider unethical in their quest for profit. if you expect the general public to have the power and organization to control over the way powerful businesses conduct themselves, why doesn't the woke percentage of the current population use that power and organization to get rid of the government? many people disagree about what the government does, but they dont usually do much outside of complaining about it on facebook/forums or maybe the more outraged ones go downtown to hold a homemade sign and yell for a couple hours. if government were to vanish society would still have those same problems but instead the new masters enslaving them would be big business. its not being real to expect everyone to all join hands and sing about how perfect life is, big companies would just immediately go out and rape the environment and enslave people as laborers. survival of the fittest would still apply to the way things work.

You’re wrong, FL, as I’ve clearly proven. Get a life.

Survival of the fittest is perfectly fine in my opinion so long as no one is violating the rights of others. No one should be forced to take care of other people. Everyone should be responsible for themselves.

LMFAO, you deleted the videos! Wow. Looks like I'm the one who actually struck a nerve. I knew I was right. You really are a fucking loser. That's why you're a troll. Do the world a favor and kill yourself.

2 hours ago, Goob said:

You’re wrong, FL, as I’ve clearly proven. Get a life.

how have you proven anything? none of your theories have been put into practice. again, you only have painted a picture of your exceptions on how you would like things to play out in situation were people and companies would somehow have limited freewill, and no longer act upon their desires the same as they always have.

2 hours ago, Goob said:

Survival of the fittest is perfectly fine in my opinion so long as no one is violating the rights of others. No one should be forced to take care of other people. Everyone should be responsible for themselves.

since there is no set in stone laws and everyone has a varying definition about what their personal rights should be, all companies would have to believe its their right to exploit people and land to a greater degree than they already do today. they have a natural tenancy to be competitive with each other and maximize profit, im sure they would not want to be forced to take care of the well being of the people if the profit margin is higher when they dont.