Jump to content
SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
Goob

Anarcho-Capitalism, Voluntaryism, the Non-Aggression Principle, Agorism, etc.

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Goob said:

LMFAO, you deleted the videos! Wow. Looks like I'm the one who actually struck a nerve. I knew I was right. You really are a fucking loser. That's why you're a troll. Do the world a favor and kill yourself.

well since you stated you dont mind sharing on here, i guess i'll take it in a similar direction and bring things down to the level youre playing at on my end. speaking of a "fucking loser", there's still this aag classic for us to revisit:zNeC7vq.jpg

 i guess that impeccable fashion sense is a result of that "feminine social conditioning" you spoke of earlier. keep on shilling for the business interests to the point of giving total control to of the world tho, im sure they appreciate guys like you vouching for them to have total unopposed control of everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, FLstrange said:

how have you proven anything? none of your theories have been put into practice. again, you only have painted a picture of your exceptions on how you would like things to play out in situation were people and companies would somehow have limited freewill, and no longer act upon their desires the same as they always have.

since there is no set in stone laws and everyone has a varying definition about what their personal rights should be, all companies would have to believe its their right to exploit people and land to a greater degree than they already do today. they have a natural tenancy to be competitive with each other and maximize profit, im sure they would not want to be forced to take care of the well being of the people if the profit margin is higher when they dont.

Why would and should a business be responsible for taking care of you? And, yes, there are laws. They are called natural laws. I know they exist, because it's what manmade law claims to be based upon. However, if something can be deemed legal by man, then it is also legal by nature. Therefore, the manmade law is redundant. If it is deemed legal by man, but not legal by nature, then the law is immoral and should not exist in the first place. Either way you slice it, government is a not only useless, but parasitic entity. Nothing more. This is common sense. If you or anyone else fails to see that at this point in the discussion, you are not worth saving, and should do the world a favor and kill yourself. With that said, I'm not longer going to engage with you on this topic because I actually have a life and care about making the world a better place. You, on the other hand, obviously don't, you are a textbook troll, and I'm no longer going to continue feeding your demons, enabling you to be spew your filth out into this world. If anyone else would like to discuss the topic, I'd be more than happy to so long as you don't succumb the same sad fate FL has.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, FLstrange said:

well since you stated you dont mind sharing on here, i guess i'll take it in a similar direction and bring things down to the level youre playing at on my end. speaking of a "fucking loser", there's still this aag classic for us to revisit:zNeC7vq.jpg

Lmao! I'm flattered that you saved a pic of me on your personal computer all this time. Not surprised since it's clear you're obsessed with me.

25552303_135394833914385_419477274590324185_n.thumb.jpg.5b4c3629edb0f96d4f9083b55ec7c23e.jpg25592015_135395553914313_5850645469981997545_n.jpg.ceee0a85c30207734f48bc0e563e8167.jpg25627057_135396033914265_24937146175644992_o.thumb.jpg.70b20539b7182ddb8d6246f2e7f00384.jpg

Here's some more photos of me because I'm not afraid of what people think of me because I'm not a fucking freak. I'm one of the coolest mofos to ever Grace this Godforsaken world so I'm not sure what you're trying to prove other than you're a hypocrite. Lol. Keep going, FL. I love watching you expose yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, FLstrange said:

i guess that impeccable fashion sense is a result of that "feminine social conditioning" you spoke of earlier. keep on shilling for the business interests to the point of giving total control to of the world tho, im sure they appreciate guys like you vouching for them to have total unopposed control of everything.

Lol. You're the fucking shill, you retard. THAT'S WHAT WE ALREADY HAVE AS A RESULT OF GOVERNMENT!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FL is clearly just a broke ass communist mad at the world for his own incompetence. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Goob said:

Why would and should a business be responsible for taking care of you? And, yes, there are laws. They are called natural laws. I know they exist, because it's what manmade law claims to be based upon. However, if something can be deemed legal by man, then it is also legal by nature. Therefore, the manmade law is redundant. If it is deemed legal by man, but not legal by nature, then the law is immoral and should not exist in the first place. Either way you slice it, government is a not only useless, but parasitic entity. Nothing more. This is common sense. If you or anyone else fails to see that at this point in the discussion, you are not worth saving, and should do the world a favor and kill yourself. With that said, I'm not longer going to engage with you on this topic because I actually have a life and care about making the world a better place. You, on the other hand, obviously don't, you are a textbook troll, and I'm no longer going to continue feeding your demons, enabling you to be spew your filth out into this world. If anyone else would like to discuss the topic, I'd be more than happy to so long as you don't succumb the same sad fate FL has.

Untitled-1.jpg

well one of the rules of nature is that bigger animals eat the smaller weaker ones. just like larger business entities would absorb the small ones until they control the "free" market. parasites as organisms exist within nature and its laws allow their behavior by rewarding them with survival as species, same goes with companies and government. when you take you away instead of the 2 large dominators fighting each other for control the one remaining focuses is efforts on dominating the people and planet because you've gave it total rule.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Goob said:

Lmao! I'm flattered that you saved a pic of me on your personal computer all this time. Not surprised since it's clear you're obsessed with me.

25552303_135394833914385_419477274590324185_n.thumb.jpg.5b4c3629edb0f96d4f9083b55ec7c23e.jpg25592015_135395553914313_5850645469981997545_n.jpg.ceee0a85c30207734f48bc0e563e8167.jpg25627057_135396033914265_24937146175644992_o.thumb.jpg.70b20539b7182ddb8d6246f2e7f00384.jpg

Here's some more photos of me because I'm not afraid of what people think of me because I'm not a fucking freak. I'm one of the coolest mofos to ever Grace this Godforsaken world so I'm not sure what you're trying to prove other than you're a hypocrite. Lol. Keep going, FL. I love watching you expose yourself.

it wasn't form my computer but back on the forum after people spread it around when you first posted it bragging about your new jewelry, in case you forgot. speaking of exposing yourself thanks for the new pics they were a nice laugh. gotta love that high fashion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, FLstrange said:

well one of the rules of nature is that bigger animals eat the smaller weaker ones. just like larger business entities would absorb the small ones until they control the "free" market. parasites as organisms exist within nature and its laws allow their behavior by rewarding them with survival as species, same goes with companies and government. when you take you away instead of the 2 large dominators fighting each other for control the one remaining focuses is efforts on dominating the people and planet because you've giving it total rule.

Dude, the reason we have the illusion of freedom, is because overt control doesn't work anymore, and its the only way they can still control us. If the masses are awake, there is nothing government or business can do the people. Why is that so hard for you to get through your dense skull? I have literally demolished your entire argument and you're still rephrasing the same tired old points over and over and over again like a fucking lunatic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FLstrange said:

it wasn't form my computer but back on the forum after people spread it around when you first posted it bragging about your new jewelry, in case you forgot. speaking of exposing yourself thanks for the new pics they were a nice laugh. gotta love that high fashion.

I'm sure your pics, which you would never have the balls to post, are so much better. I'm the shit and I know it. You ain't knockin me off my high horse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Goob said:

FL is clearly just a broke ass communist mad at the world for his own incompetence. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Goob said:

Dude, the reason we have the illusion of freedom, is because overt control doesn't work anymore, and its the only way they can still control us. If that masses are awake, there is nothing government or business can do the people. What is that so hard for you to get through your dense skull? I have literally demolished your entire argument and you're still rephrasing the same tired old points over and over and over again like a fucking lunatic.

if there is nothing that business or government can do to control us why are the "woken" masses attempting doing anything about it now? they could gather the worlds supply of markers and cardboard protest until they're all blue in the face. if they wanted to bring anything down it would be the equivalent of a hundred two year olds trying to fight one roided out bodybuilder in a cage match.  you dont have answer for that and you keep restating your claims over and insisting that youre correct. you haven't "literally demolished" anything because you  have no logical reason why companies wouldn't take advantage of their new total control you wish to give them. i would not be a situation with infinite abundance of all resources as you would like to claim.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, FLstrange said:

if there is nothing that business or government can do to control us why are the "woken" doing anything about it now? they could gather the worlds supply of markers and cardboard protest until they're all blue in the face. if they wanted to big anything down it would be the equivalent of a hundred two year olds trying to fight one roided out bodybuilder in a cage match.  you dont have answer for that and you keep restating your claims over and insisting that youre correct.

Dude, I share these ideas with everyone I come into contact with and my whole clothing company represents them which is all we can do since I said the only way this will work is if the MASSES are woke... And they are not right now, which is why I'm doing what I'm doing. I'm personally doing literally all I can to get this info out there without bringing any harm to myself or lowering the quality of my life. I live and breathe this philosophy. Everyone knows protesting and picketing is a waste of time and for idiots. Like what the fuck are you even talking about? What are YOU doing? Besides defending your own enslavement and talking down on someone who's trying to save your sorry ass. Kill yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Goob said:

Dude, I share these ideas with everyone I come into contact and my whole clothing company represents them which is all we can do since I said the only way this will work is if the MASSES are woke... And they are not right now, which is why I'm doing what I'm doing. I'm personally doing literally all I can to get this info out there without bringing any harm to myself. I live and breathe this philosophy. Everyone knows protesting and picketing is a waste of time and for idiots. Like what the fuck are you even talking about? What are YOU doing? Besides defending your own enslavement and talking down on someone who's trying to save your sorry ass. Kill yourself.

so you think your actually changing something by lecturing people and trying to sell them your clothes? how cute. if doesnt matter if you get more people to your level of "wokeness" because you take no action. the most youre doing in your efforts is telling people you have disagreements with to kill themselves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FLstrange said:

so you think your actually changing something by lecturing people and trying to sell them your clothes? how cute. if doesnt matter if you get more people to your level of "wokeness" because you take no action. the most youre doing is to tell people you have disagreements with to kill themselves.

The only viable action is waking people up. So if you're not doing that, you're part of the problem. And you never answered me, FL, what are YOU doing to make the world a better place, besides arguing with and tearing down people who actually are trying to make a difference?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And, yes, I tell people to kill themselves because I genuinely think they should, because the world would be a better place without them. I violate no natural laws when I do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Goob said:

The only viable action is waking people up. So if you're not doing that, you're part of the problem. And you never answered me, FL, what are YOU doing to make the world a better place, besides arguing with and tearing down people who actually are doing things?

so you impose your flawed views upon people and nothing else and expect change. got it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FLstrange said:

so you impose your flawed views upon people and nothing else

Kind of like government? And why are you avoiding answering the question?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Goob said:

And, yes, I tell people to kill themselves because I genuinely think they should, because the world would be a better place without them.

progressive views there goob. all that oppose your perfect level of personal reasoning deserve death, cant believe we dont have woketopia yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, FLstrange said:

progressive views there goob. all that oppose your personal reasoning deserve death, cant believe we dont have this utopia yet.

We already do, it's called government.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Goob said:

We already do, it's called government.

well take it away and those who stand in the way of someone more powerful making a profit deserves death by the way of the world. see how that goes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FLstrange said:

well take it away and those who stand in the way of someone making a profit deserves death by the way of the world. see how that goes?

Please go back and reread the whole thread over again. Keep doing that until you're either dead, or woke. Peace out, faggot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Goob said:

Please go back and reread the whole thread over again. Keep doing that until you're either dead, or woke. Peace out, faggot.

peace bro, stay woke af

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FL doesn't want to do a live, on-camera debate because he would be instantly exposed as an ugly, poor, self-loathing loser, hater, and dumbass, who's afraid of his own shadow. That's why he wants big daddy government to exist so he has someone to tuck him in every night and keep the scary monsters away. He probably still believes in Santa Claus, lives with his parents, and is over the age of 30. He clings to the collectivist mindset because he lacks the ability to succeed on his own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Goob said:

FL doesn't want to do a live, on-camera debate because he would be instantly exposed as an ugly, poor, self-loathing loser, hater, and dumbass, who's afraid of his own shadow. That's why he wants big daddy government to exist so he has someone to tuck him in every night and keep the scary monsters away. He probably still believes in Santa Claus, lives with his parents, and is over the age of 30. He clings to the collectivist mindset because he lacks the ability to succeed on his own.

its mostly to spare my hearing from your delusional autistic screeching about how predatory business practices would be impossible without government involved. im sure those feminine DSLs of yours can reach quite the high pitch when theyre on the mic.

7bGzskY.jpgBPbHWkm.png?1

how'd you get them so plump? botox?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, FLstrange said:

its mostly to spare my hearing from your delusional autistic screeching about how predatory business practices would be impossible without government involved.

Sure, bud. Keep telling yourself that. Whatever helps you sleep at night and keeps you from blowing your brains out, I guess...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×