Jump to content
SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
Goob

Anarcho-Capitalism, Voluntaryism, the Non-Aggression Principle, Agorism, etc.

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Goob said:

Sure, bud. Keep telling yourself that. Whatever helps you sleep at night and keeps you from blowing your brains out, I guess...

oplnxsz.png?1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Predatory business practices would not be impossible; they would be manageable, unlike they are now. There will never be a government that isn't controlled by big business, unless you want to go full-on authoritarian and I'm pretty sure that doesn't sound like very much fun. Government will never work for the people and anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool and most likely overall a burden on society.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Goob said:

Predatory business practices would not be impossible; they would be manageable, unlike they are now. There will never be a government that isn't controlled by big business, unless you want to go full-on authoritarian and I'm pretty sure that doesn't sound like very much fun. Government will never work for the people and anyone who thinks otherwise is a fool and most likely overall a burden on society.

predatory practices would be less manageable then history has ever seen with no legal regulations, things like full blown slave labor would be inevitable. the public would not possess the level of organization or force to prevent it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, FLstrange said:

predatory practices would be less manageable then history has ever seen with no legal regulations, things like full blown slave labor would be inevitable. the public would not possess the level of organization or force to prevent it.

The only thing in my life that has ever violated the NAP against me that I couldn't handle on my own is government. In fact, government has prevented me from defending myself when people have violated the NAP against me and actually protected the criminal. Without government, everyone would be able to handle themselves just fine, since the only way no government would be possible, would be in a peaceful world which was brought about by a critical mass of people waking up to the basic objectively moral philosophies of the NAP and Voluntaryism, etc. This is the direction we are headed whether you like it or not. The only question is whether it's going to be a smooth transition or a rough one. This beast system cannot and will not go on for much longer. Either the shit is going to hit the fan, and it's going to be hell on Earth, followed by a New World Order straight out of 1984, or we're going to pull our heads out of our asses and save the God damn world in an orderly fashion by creating a society based on the NAP... Since most people are as deluded as you I've already accepted the fact that the shit IS going to hit the fan, and now the only time I try to share these ideas is when I just really want to make the idiots around me pissed off and uncomfortable for a good laugh. The sheep deserve everything waiting ahead of them and I personally can't wait to see them get it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time is running out. We only have a small window to save ourselves from an Orwellian nightmare.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Goob said:

The only thing in my life that has ever violated the NAP against me that I couldn't handle on my own is government. In fact, government has prevented me from defending myself when people have violated the NAP against me and actually protected the criminal. Without government, everyone would be able to handle themselves just fine, since the only way that would be possible, would be in a peaceful world which was brought about by a critical mass of people waking up to the basic objectively moral philosophies of the NAP and Voluntaryism, etc. This is the direction we are headed whether you like it or not. The only question is whether it's going to be a smooth transition or a rough one. This beast system cannot and will not go on for much longer. Either the shit is going to hit the fan, and it's going to be hell on Earth, followed by a New World Order straight out of 1984, or we're going to pull our head's out of our asses and save the God damn world in an orderly fashion by creating a society based on the NAP... Since most people are as deluded as you I've already accepted the fact that the shit IS going to hit the fan, and now the only time I try to share these ideas is when I just really want to make the idiots around me pissed off and uncomfortable for a good laugh. The sheep deserve everything waiting ahead of them.

without laws for companies nothing prevents them from disregarding things like having a minimum wage for retail or blue collar workers, or just chaining them in the factory. monopolies could absorb companies until the point of singularity and it would have complete global control. even with civilians higher numbers, they would be heavily out gunned if they attempted to oppose the military strength of the new overlords. as wonderful of the whole utopia youve described sounds, it doesn't have viable ways to overcome these issues.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, FLstrange said:

without laws for companies nothing prevents them from disregarding things like having a minimum wage for retail or blue collar workers, or just chaining them in the factory. monopolies could absorb companies until the point of singularity and it would have complete global control. even with civilians higher numbers, they would be heavily out gunned if they attempted to oppose the military strength of the new overlords. as wonderful of the whole utopia youve described sounds, it doesn't have viable ways to overcome these issues.

You're literally a braindead moron. You should for real kill yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Goob said:

You're literally a braindead moron. You should for real kill yourself.

appreciate the encouragement. you should try finding all who work within government on facebook, convince them to kill themselves, and achieve the optimal level of wokeness in the population this way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, FLstrange said:

7bGzskY.jpgBPbHWkm.png?1

Yeah, we get it, you like my lips, faggot. Do the live debate or you're nothing more than a troll and every argument you've made can be assumed to simply be fueled by your deep-seated hatred for yourself and jealousy of those superior to you. You probably hate capitalism and would prefer to live in world where government makes everyone equal so that you don't ever have to feel a negative emotion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Goob said:

Yeah, we get it, you like my lips, faggot. Do the live debate or you're nothing more than a troll and every argument you've made is can be assumed to simply be fueled by your deep-seated hatred for yourself and jealousy of those superior to you. You probably hate capitalism and want to live in world where the government makes everyone equal so that you don't ever have to feel a negative emotion.

your argument for a governmentless world would just again devolve in to you telling me to kill myself for disagreeing with you. the only difference would be instead of reading it though text, id have your DSLs shouting it into a microphone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, FLstrange said:

your argument for a governmentless world would just again devolve in to you telling me to kill myself for disagreeing with you. the only difference would be instead of reading it though text, id have your DSLs shouting it into a microphone.

So what? That would only expose me as a kook and prove you to be the more sane one in this debate. So what do you have to lose?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Goob said:

So what? That would only expose me as a kook and prove you to be the more sane one in this debate. So what do you have to lose?

im not interested goob. you keep attempting to provoke this collaboration, but a new format wouldn't change the disagreement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, FLstrange said:

im not interested goob. your keep attempting to provoke this collaboration, but a new format wouldn't change the disagreement.

Not interested or scared? Because I mean you seem pretty interested in me and this debate... So that's clearly not the issue here. There's obviously a more hidden reason you don't want to do this live.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Goob said:

Not interested or scared? Because I mean you seem pretty interested in me and this debate... So that's clearly not the issue here.

we both have different ideas on how a post government society would behave. im not obligated to help you by a guest starring on the gooby podcast. you keep thinking that doing things like starting a new thread to collect your thoughts, or switching it to a skype call would make a difference, it wouldn't. you would still insist that companies wouldn't be able abuse their power in the absence of laws and thats the extent of your short sighted reasoning on why everything would just work out on its own.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, FLstrange said:

we both have different ideas on how a post government society would behave. im not obligated to help you by a guest starring on the gooby podcast. you keep thinking that doing things like starting a new thread to collect your thoughts, or switching it to a skype call would make a difference, it wouldn't. you would still insist that companies wouldn't be able abuse their power in the absence of laws and thats the extent of your short sighted reasoning why everything would work out.

No, it would actually just be a 1000x more efficient way to debate so that we don't spend days, weeks, or even months of our lives on this forum going back and forth doing this immature, dumbass shit, when I, and I should hope you, actually have a life outside of this that we would like to live, despite our obvious interest in it. That you would STILL prefer to spend God knows how much time on the computer, arguing like this, day in and day out, which is most definitely what you would do if I did also, speaks volumes about you. I am unwilling to do that because I'm not a fucking freak; at least not in a bad way. That's why I'm trying to expedite this process so that I can move on, by doing it LIVE, baby. Apparently you'd rather us waste our lives away... It's all becoming very clear now what you are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Goob said:

No, it would actually just be a 1000x more efficient way to debate so that we don't spend days, weeks, or even months of our lives on this forum going back and forth doing this immature, dumbass shit, when I, and I should hope you, actually have a life outside of this that we would like to live, despite our obvious interest in it. That you would STILL prefer to spend God knows how much time on the computer, arguing like this, day in and day out, which is most definitely what you would do if I did also, speaks volumes about you. I am unwilling to do that because I'm not a fucking freak; at least not in a bad way. That's why I'm trying to expedite this process so that I can move on. Apparently you'd rather us waste our lives away... It's all becoming very clear now what you are. 

sorry i dont desire to a more personal relationship with you. you dont have to post on here if you dont wish to. if you feel like it takes too long using the forum, remember youre not being forced to participate. a more intimate level of interacting with a person like you is not something i think of as pleasant. im not the one preventing you from moving on, its yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, FLstrange said:

sorry i dont desire to a more personal relationship with you. you dont have to post on here if you dont wish to. if you feel like it takes too long using the forum, remember youre not being forced to participate. a more intimate level of interacting with a person like you is not something i think of as pleasant. im not the one preventing you from moving on, its yourself.

Sweet. Thanks for confirming all my suspicions. I can happily move on now. Enjoy your miserable life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Goob said:

Sweet. Thanks for confirming all my suspicions. I can happily move on now. Enjoy your miserable life.

glad i was able to make u happy. ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
"The goo-goo myth that government regulation is idealistically motivated, in order to protect us from the big bad corporations, is the work of court historians; and the people who repeat those myths are useful idiots for big business. The fucking laws were written by big corporations. Hell, if you look at the interlocking elites that have run the state and the large corporations since the large corporation first came into existence, the large corporations are the government, in the same way the big landowners were the government under feudalism. The state is, as libertarians say, the ruling class; but conversely, the ruling class is the state.
—  Kevin A. Carson from his Mutualist Blog: Free Market Anti-Capitalism, back in 2006
I want to use economic theory as a means to abolish the use of coercion and agression amongst mankind. Just as slavery has been abolished most everywhere, I believe violence, coercion and all forms of force by one person over another can come to an end. The most widespread and systemic use of force is amongst institutions and governments, so this is my current point of effort. … To that end, I am creating an economic simulation to give people a first-hand experience of what it would be like to live in a world without the systemic use of force.
—  Ross Ulbricht, ringleader of Silk Road
tumblr_oqsg9pNYBC1urizj9o1_500.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×