SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
AnthonyAllison

Filming Assignment Research Poll - All SP Members Needed

Filming Assignment Research Poll - All SP Members Needed  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The landscape of SP has shifted, and during the check-in thread, I noticed a lot of members don't film skate stuff any more. Filming assignments are definitely cool, but if someone were to devote time to managing the process and filmers were to spend time working on something, it's best to make sure there's actual interest. 

I'd love for all members who have filmed skate stuff to participate in this poll so we can genuinely get an accurate representation of the SP landscape and filming assignments.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for taking the charge on this, I would love to see the assignments come back... I suspect it may take some time for the site to build up again but definitely always worth exploring.

• Like 1

I loved the filming assignments and it helped a lot of us filmers improve quickly. I’d be willing to help run this section if needed. I just think this a very important part of what SP was and should be? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I agree, I loved the section as well.

Looks like the data is starting to suggest that there are a lot of new users (this that have not participated) who would be interested (actively filming and definitely in), which is a great sign. 

I'd be down to help out or at least participate. we gotta get the gold, bronze and silver VX1000 trophies back though! haha