SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
fritzpfaff

Citi TV Episode 3 - Montage

My approach to skate edit - hope you enjoy! Please feel free to check out ep 1 & 2 

Detroit. MI

• Like 2

Detroit looks like a crazy place to skate and find stuff. Do you always feel like your finding new things to skate? and is Google the best wat to do that?

17 hours ago, tats said:

Detroit looks like a crazy place to skate and find stuff. Do you always feel like your finding new things to skate? and is Google the best wat to do that?

It is a really big city (147 sq miles) - so we are always finding something new!  Google is useful to preview the areas that might be a little more dodgey to visit IRL but we find a good chunk of these spots from just driving or biking around.

On 1/24/2018 at 10:35 PM, Drip Squad said:

Catch me actually skating ^^

Dom here is a large part of Citi as he pressures me to venture down blocks only he is cavalier to enough to tread...

• Like 1

Great concept! I like the originality this has. I should say though, it does get a little boring/annoying after the first few street views. Id suggest keeping the theme but trying to utilize the map view in a more interesting way. Maybe dont just simply look around with the cursor on screen or try and compose the angle of the street video or satellite image as if it were a photo! make it visually appealing to watch. Also, I dont think you have to show it for every single spot you skate! pic a general area maybe and show it from a higher vantage point. it gets repetitive and overwhelming. You never want your audience to feel anything other than interest when watching something. If the shot doesnt do that, scrap it. Maybe try using the map as a segue or transition into the clip!

Thanks for sharing :D