SkatePerception
Shakezoola

what's up with your website?

On 2018-03-29 at 11:57 PM, jordan720 said:

http://www.jwlangdonphoto.com

It’s pretty cookie cutter square space but I think I have it sectioned out alright. I should revise it. 

don't see a point in writing the camera you used (a7r) and the portrait of your girlfriend stood out (in a bad way, because there were no other portraits). you should try to separate the initial emotional experience of shooting and edit your work down to the best of the best.

On 27/01/2018 at 4:17 AM, rad said:

Some sick shots in there!

Here’s mine www.jordanwarne.com

Do you guys think it’s better to have each different shoot on it’s own page or better to have a mixed gallery of all types of shots together eg Fashion gallery, Landscape gallery etc

On 2018-04-06 at 7:19 AM, JordanWarne said:

Some sick shots in there!

Here’s mine www.jordanwarne.com

Do you guys think it’s better to have each different shoot on it’s own page or better to have a mixed gallery of all types of shots together eg Fashion gallery, Landscape gallery etc

love freeloveoneteaspoon and sweet-dream! I feel that you can have both if you want. if a series stands out on its own then you can separate it. as an artist with series you would have those galleries, and for clients looking to hire you maybe have more commercial galleries that are easier for them to ingest to get a quick idea of what youre about. or have just one portfolio that is a best of all of your photos for that reason instead of portraiture, landscape, etc. killing it tho!

• Like 1