SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
twinskates

VX1000 GREYISH FOOTY

Just got repaired my vx from kerry. He changed the VAP the main chip and some other stuff. 

It just arrived and compared to my other vx it still produces more greyish tones.. Anyone know how to fix that?

Noticed that a lot of vx's have that problem nowadays.

Most have it a lot worse than that. A haze forms over elements of the lens. Some of it can be cleaned but there's a couple that can't o once the process begins, and  it has on pretty much every VX1000, you get what you get. If you own multiple cams, use the brighter ones for day shooting and the other for late in the day, evening shots maybe.

Yeah but the lenses should be clean since you changed them too, it produces the same exact footy... idk

I sent the vx to get that fixed, you said it can be fixed but it's still the same

Maybe we have a miscommunication. If you look back in the email string, you sent me video of what you wanted tracked down....this isn't it. It was a green haze that left traces when the lens moved and it was shot basically in darkness. Almost every VX I see has that haze you're now showing. Some less and some more but very few are free of it. So, unless it was made crystal clear that it was viewed as a problem, I wouldn't pay any attention to it. 

I don't think so, I said it was producing greyish footy. That was the reason I sent it.

The video I sent was the viewfinder and that was another thing I wanted fixed. On the paper inside the package I mentioned all the stuff.

Why do you changed the main board and the prism block so? Didn't was for that problem? Footage looks so bad. I spent a lot. Sent it two times and just the shipping was so damn high. 

So this can be fixed or not?

This forum wasn't designed for banter. Email me if you have concerns and I'll forward you the email string I have on the matter. 

Hey, what I want to be fixed is that haze on the lens. Other than that the color reproductions has some problems, It's less contrast and has less saturion (that's what I was referring to greyish footy). Sometimes the manual white balance is very inaccurate too.

Can these stuff be fixed? Let me know. I want to sent it again.

Sorry for last time!