SkatePerception
peteypabs

FCPX interlace/codec problem? PLZ HELP!

Vx2k-FCPx10.3.1-RoxioToast16

Hey guys, I’ve been battling this issue for a bit. My project has been complete for weeks and I can’t seem to burn a DVD/master without terrible horizontal lines in it. When i try to save a master file or DVD the lines appear through the video and then when i change to other formats the lines disappear but has severe quality loss. The video is only decently viewable on my computer when it’s codec is saved in ProRes4444xq and for some reason Toast16 will not let me burn that to a DVD. It crashes toward the end of the process with an error message. I tried going back through and selecting all of the footage and deinterlacing but same luck when trying to burn it to a disk image. Please if anybody could help me figure this out I’d be forever indebted. I’m having a Premiere for this in a week and would prefer a hardcopy than just hooking up my laptop to a projector! Here’s a photo of some of the lines I’m talking about sorry for the phone quality.

24F4414C-5D40-4545-B1FA-00937AD12481.jpeg

bump.. finally got the file to save and work on my computer but quality looks a little hazy when paused.. kind of like a motion blur, ugh sorry to be a pain but can anyone help me out