SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
HendrixB

50 up and over, fs slide, bs crooks

First and last go. 2nd one would be cooler if it was an ollie or kickflip or somethin but the lighting is good. For the crook maybe you could have blurred the foreground a lil more or just had it fully in focus, would be nice also if you could see the runup a little more, and also the boards/bin in the background coulda been moved.

3 hours ago, TonyZ said:

First and last go. 2nd one would be cooler if it was an ollie or kickflip or somethin but the lighting is good. For the crook maybe you could have blurred the foreground a lil more or just had it fully in focus, would be nice also if you could see the runup a little more, and also the boards/bin in the background coulda been moved.

Fuck I didn't even realize about the boards and the bag haha, might try clone it out and see how it looks. 

Yea , I agree with Tony. 1 and 3 are sick. The boards gotta go. The lighting in the second photo is sick! Maybe fisheye would look better for a powerslide at that spot

all are sick! i agree with what's above. 

i would like to see the powerslide with a slower shutter speed. i feel like some motion blur could tell the trick better.

On 08/02/2018 at 1:31 AM, COGskatemedia said:

all are sick! i agree with what's above. 

i would like to see the powerslide with a slower shutter speed. i feel like some motion blur could tell the trick better.

Damn so true!