SkatePerception
Steak

SP Montage - Interested?

Sp Montage  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think it would be cool to see how much people have progressed their craft after all these years. I don't think the skating wouldn't have to be mind blowing, instead it would be more about the filming seeing as that this is a community of creatives. I know lots of you might not get to be involved in skating as much as way back when but it would be awesome if we could make something to show where we are now. Thoughts?

4 hours ago, jordanpalmerwiens said:

super down! maybe fall release? dont have any unused footage since in canada it does this white bullshit thing once a year

1 hour ago, mikeronzitti said:

Same here with that white shit, once the great thaw runs its course id be pretty down. 

haha ok thats 3 people. It wouldn't be until much closer to the end of this year (assuming this SP-reboot stays truckin along for that long)!!! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, jordanpalmerwiens said:

I'm sure we'll have to split it up into SD and HD sections since it seems there are equal parts in the HD and VX filmers now.

yea most def split it between the two. Good thinking 

12 hours ago, jordanpalmerwiens said:

I'm sure we'll have to split it up into SD and HD sections since it seems there are equal parts in the HD and VX filmers now.

15 minutes ago, ParkerWGB said:

yea most def split it between the two. Good thinking 

just had an idea on how to do it! aaayyyy

@dkn

lol you can fuckin @ people now thats dankooooo

but ye, Ive got footy that I would donate to the cause. Actually most of the footage I have is technically unused because the only people that watch any of our edits are the people in the edits. so.. 

• Thanks 1