SkatePerception

Hey guys. I just made my first attempt at putting together a show reel to hopefully get some work. Its no skateboarding though it does have some skate related material. It was much harder than I thought to put it together in a way that shows work ive been involved with but without being too flashy and making it look like an editing reel. Im hoping it appeals to employers in different areas of the industry. Let me know your thoughts. (disregard the compression flaws. I was working with some compressed and some RAW files. Also, the Element Camp footage was filmed with an HPX170 so the footage kinda fell apart when grading but it was intended for instagram so it didnt matter much.) Thanks

Password: 2018SR

Loved it!  I would try, as hard as it is, to squish it down to 1 minute so that you can use it on Instagram/other social media. Advertising on Instagram is relatively cheap and easy whereas for Facebook you may have to get someone who knows a thing or two about installing FB Pixels on your site to track your data. Also maybe try to match the grades a little more. Like at 19 seconds desaturate it to fit the rest of the footage. 

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the tips. As for advertising, i dont plan to use it for anything like that. Its more to show potential employers or clients. Also the grade is all over the place because its all from different projects so I kept the grades from the projects. 👍🏻🤘🏻

Keep the grades the way they are. Love these shots. Hoping to get my demo reel going soon :D

• Thanks 1