SkatePerception
Steak

SP Relaunch Commercial - Community Project

Hey guys, I have an idea. To help bring SP back to life, I propose we should come together and create something great. We can use social media as our platform to announce the relaunch and tell people who don't already know about SP that the community even exists. Lets get this conversation going. Feel free to contribute any ideas you may have big or small and lets collaborate. Lets bring SP back to its former glory!

• Like 6

Like any projects on here - I'll be keen to pass something across to help with this. 

On 3/1/2018 at 5:50 AM, Steak said:

Hey guys, I have an idea. To help bring SP back to life, I propose we should come together and create something great. We can use social media as our platform to announce the relaunch and tell people who don't already know about SP that the community even exists. Lets get this conversation going. Feel free to contribute any ideas you may have big or small and lets collaborate. Lets bring SP back to its former glory!

How about just a montage to keep it simple? Using SP graphics.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, whyhammer said:

How about just a montage to keep it simple? Using SP graphics.

this would b tiiiiightttttt

I would be hyped to contribute!  lets do it. What format would you guys say,  SD or HD?

It  would be cool to get some film shots in there, i  have a lot of  Super 8 and 16mm i could toss in.