SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
anthonymast3rson

Snow & Florida

First, just a shot of some snowfall in Portland

Second, and third, I went back to my high school, because I was asked to speak to the students there, and these were some shots from a rally they held to commemorate those lost in the MSD shooting.

DSCF0599.jpg

DSCF0699.jpg

DSCF0783.jpg

Snow in unsuspecting PNW is always wild. Did you get any shots outside with the snow? 

What you go back to speak to your school for?

dude i remember in Portland it snowed on my birthday once.  that is scary how people drive there in the snow

that is my favorite of the three pictures too.  i like the interior lights on the left side

also interesting that you would go from Miami to Portland because they are exact opposites, but i guess some people just want to run so far from what they grew up dealing with.  i respect that.  once again, cool third picture

On 3/27/2018 at 12:38 AM, tats said:

Snow in unsuspecting PNW is always wild. Did you get any shots outside with the snow? 

What you go back to speak to your school for?

I didn't get any shots outside unfortunately.  I took the first shot on my way to the airport, and all the snow had melted by the time I got back.  I went back to my school to talk to the magnet program about working toward what you want out of high school (I'm a photojournalist) vs. going to college.  

On 3/28/2018 at 5:34 PM, dkn said:

also interesting that you would go from Miami to Portland because they are exact opposites, but i guess some people just want to run so far from what they grew up dealing with.  i respect that.  once again, cool third picture

I moved because my girlfriend at the time was moving there for school, and I really don't like Florida.  I wanted to live somewhere with seasons.  I also didn't have the greatest upbringing in Miami, and I don't like alot of that state.  No one knows how to drive, the food (other than Cuban) is terrible, and there is absolutely nothing to do.  Plus the people are awful and racist and I just didn't want to be around that shit anymore.