SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
ogmike

PUBG

LOL  get on something more fun. Fortnite, LOL or Overwatch

• Haha 1

Used to play it a ton on pc. But been playing a new game called battalion 1942. 

too many chinese hackers, you can look up videos of them running around shooting blindly into the sky and auto head shotting people on the other side of the map. the playerbase has mostly non-english players now so you cant communicate if theyre in a squad with you, and the devs ignore all the requests from players begging them to region lock their servers. the game shouldn't have left beta as unoptimized as it is, (they rushed it to a full release to cash in while it was still in the height of its popularity and sell on consoles, tho ps4 wouldnt allow it as a title on their platform because of its optimization issues) even with an expensive computer set up with all enthusiast level components the game still often performs poorly. alot of the player base is leaving to fortnite (basily a free clone of pubg with gross overwatch like graphics and a dumb building mechanic) or other games. despite how popular it is, it feels like most of the games issues wont ever be fixed.

lets get on some fortnite together! its cross platform so im on a ps4 pro but i can play with yall on PC. player name should be stoessel.

"more fun" lol i dont rock with the cartoony shit, fortnite is pretty corny, its about who can build faster, rather than shooting i feel like. If I wanted to shoot like that I would play h1z1.

FLstrange hacking yes obviously sucks but its been cut down quite dramatically in the past updates.

lol stoessel when you playing with someone with a controller and not keyboard/mouse, its crazy how unfair that is.

add me on epic my username for fortnite is fakeguccibelt