SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
Shanetheshredder

Japanese Vx1000 problem

Ok so my vx1000 eject button is broken and won’t even come out when I use something to take it out. The camera can turn on but the view finder is completely black and keeps on beeping when I try to press the eject button. Can I send it anyone to fix??

You can use a pair of tweezers or a pair of really pointed needle nose pliers to eject her outta there. Not sure about the black viewfinder. 

The beeping is telling you that the load motor can't do what you're asking it to. Generally means the power circuit, or sections of it, are blown. Usually a screw or 2, 3, have backed out and are floating around in the cam. The power circuit is at the bottom of the cam so, thanks to gravity, it/they wind up at the bottom and short things out.

Email me...kerry@videoelctronics and let me know when it's on the way if you want me to look at it.  The form to send with it is in the upper part of this forum, or grab it from our website, or I can email it to you. I don't need a battery, tape, hood...just the cam and the form is perfect.

On 3/9/2018 at 10:41 AM, Video Electronics said:

Email me...kerry@videoelctronics and let me know when it's on the way if you want me to look at it.  The form to send with it is in the upper part of this forum, or grab it from our website, or I can email it to you. I don't need a battery, tape, hood...just the cam and the form is perfect.

Email it to me dynxstis@gmail.com

21 hours ago, Shanetheshredder said:

Email it to me dynxstis@gmail.com

Sent it this morning and emailed you. Now you have a link back to me so just let me know when it's on the way