SkatePerception

These are a few from a road trip to Florida. Scans are kinda blurry, but as always I appreciate any critique.

This one is from Free Park 1 in Hollywood. Self critique would be to take some steps to move my shadow out of frame.

DLT023.thumb.jpg.4e8b3f29fefa1df42e3d718babdbd742.jpg

These two were taken in Georgia on our drive back up

DLT033.thumb.jpg.7a5be653f4dcbee50a459a4022e87f39.jpg

DLT034.thumb.jpg.0588fbb27908b2381d17abcc7b9aab99.jpg

First image:  I like the first image a lot, it's a strong image. I like the gesture with the hat over the guys face laying down.
Nice vernacular image has a death vibe. The shadow included in the frame adds to the image. Theres a nice contrast with the black and white. Was the photo staged or spontaneous? 

The other images are too banal for me. The last frame composition could do with better composition.
Lowered down a notch and moved to the right.

• Like 1

On 4/10/2018 at 10:50 PM, Camoflage_Pat said:

First image:  I like the first image a lot, it's a strong image. I like the gesture with the hat over the guys face laying down.
Nice vernacular image has a death vibe. The shadow included in the frame adds to the image. Theres a nice contrast with the black and white. Was the photo staged or spontaneous? 

The other images are too banal for me. The last frame composition could do with better composition.
Lowered down a notch and moved to the right.

Thank you man, the first photo was spontaneous. I find it kind of funny how sometimes less is more when it actually comes time to stand there and think about framing a photo. 

I do see what you mean about the others though, not too much really out of the ordinary from any other gas station.