SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
ACSlater

Jesus Christ. What happened?

Keep it coming dude.  I have a broken external drive that would be full of SP gems that I need to get working again.

• Like 1

I just wanna add this...

I got to know Thomas Rolinger personally...we met up and filmed some shit, he stayed on my buddy's couch and filmed a part of me in 3 days for a video he made....

Shortly after he got a job working for the government. All social media disappeared and I've never heard from him since. I believe he may be working in Area 51.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JACKSONVILLAIN said:

I just wanna add this...

I got to know Thomas Rolinger personally...we met up and filmed some shit, he stayed on my buddy's couch and filmed a part of me in 3 days for a video he made....

Shortly after he got a job working for the government. All social media disappeared and I've never heard from him since. I believe he may be working in Area 51.

And hai has been kidnapped by Satanists.

yeah I miss Thomas, I got to meet him in Boston when he came up to see his girlfriend who working at the same place as me that summer, I think he was an intern then and pretty soon after disappeared...

On 6/16/2018 at 5:03 AM, JACKSONVILLAIN said:

I just wanna add this...

lmao I forgot about this dude. I could totally picture him working for some undercover weird shit like that. that dude was so into tech shit

i mean shit i still chat with all these ppl

except not bpimp fuck him lmao

sp or die bitch

ya i heard thomas was on some lay-low shit, he was fucking cool, hated me but

That would be so sick if Thomas really was working on some secret government alien/area 51 shit...