SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
ACSlater

Jesus Christ. What happened?

What the hell happened to this forum? It used to be so poppin' that you couldn't keep up with the posts. Now it's like a fucking ghost town... 

I used to love this place.

Yeah, there was no Instagram (or even iPhones) when SP was really in its prime. There was hardly even YouTube, so this was the best/only place to watch skating. Remember posting videos on blip.tv to be able to play back the original Quicktime files? Or those weird free website hosting sites? 

22 hours ago, FLstrange said:

this is a pretty good recap of how it all went down: http://forums.skateperception.com/topic/315367-the-book-of-revelations-of-the-true-church-of-the-skate-perception/

that and the modern skate youth have less interest in learning how to operate cameras in today's social media centric, smart phone driven world

Ha, ha. At least FLstrange is still here...

On 4/15/2018 at 3:13 PM, ACSlater said:

What the hell happened to this forum? It used to be so poppin' that you couldn't keep up with the posts. Now it's like a fucking ghost town... 

I used to love this place.

Keep posting and replying, it's the only way the place gets going again (although it'll never reach 2005-2010 popularity)

• Like 1

Wasn't BulletPimp the one who had his camera fucked up and said, "YOU STUPIDITTYYYYYYY!" 

Lol. Fag.

It's now the 'me generation' where people can directly post their shit to instagram for instant likes and gratification. That doesn't really help.