SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
JSantiago

Frontside Flip

Took this photo a couple of weeks back & finally got around to posting it. 

Looking for comments/Critique

(Self Critique: Don't like the shadow on his body (Wish I had another flash to use) & wish the timing on the catch was a hair later)

Josh Adrian - FS Flip

• Like 1

I hate that sign. Especially the fact that it has words on it. I assume that's your flash on the right too? That's not so bad, I find the sign way more distracting. 

• Like 1

you don't need the sign in there. shoot a plate and get the filmer out. shadows on the skater are weird. doesn't need to be vertical. timing on the catch is off. 

• Like 1

I see what you tried to do with the flare but its quite distracting here. Shadows on him aren't very clean either. He's also positioned at a slightly awkward part of the frame too. This has a lot of potential, minor tweaks here and there would have made it really good.

• Like 1

On 5/6/2018 at 3:21 AM, ParkerWGB said:

the colors look sick!

On 5/6/2018 at 6:26 AM, pedromayn said:

Damn, that's dope.  Very vibrant. 

Thanks guys! I appreciate it 

On 5/5/2018 at 10:36 PM, kid said:

I hate that sign. Especially the fact that it has words on it. I assume that's your flash on the right too? That's not so bad, I find the sign way more distracting. 

On 5/13/2018 at 9:46 AM, steeznfonoreason said:

you don't need the sign in there. shoot a plate and get the filmer out. shadows on the skater are weird. doesn't need to be vertical. timing on the catch is off. 

On 5/18/2018 at 2:02 AM, TonyZ said:

I see what you tried to do with the flare but its quite distracting here. Shadows on him aren't very clean either. He's also positioned at a slightly awkward part of the frame too. This has a lot of potential, minor tweaks here and there would have made it really good.

In hindsight, I get entirely what all of you mean with the sign. I was shooting it from the other side before & had my flash to the other side for a few & that seemed to turn out good. (I'll post one or two later)