Jump to content
SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
JSantiago

Frontside Flip

Recommended Posts

Took this photo a couple of weeks back & finally got around to posting it. 

Looking for comments/Critique

(Self Critique: Don't like the shadow on his body (Wish I had another flash to use) & wish the timing on the catch was a hair later)

 

Josh Adrian - FS Flip

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate that sign. Especially the fact that it has words on it. I assume that's your flash on the right too? That's not so bad, I find the sign way more distracting. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you don't need the sign in there. shoot a plate and get the filmer out. shadows on the skater are weird. doesn't need to be vertical. timing on the catch is off. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see what you tried to do with the flare but its quite distracting here. Shadows on him aren't very clean either. He's also positioned at a slightly awkward part of the frame too. This has a lot of potential, minor tweaks here and there would have made it really good.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/6/2018 at 3:21 AM, ParkerWGB said:

the colors look sick!

 

On 5/6/2018 at 6:26 AM, pedromayn said:

Damn, that's dope.  Very vibrant. 

 

Thanks guys! I appreciate it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/5/2018 at 10:36 PM, kid said:

I hate that sign. Especially the fact that it has words on it. I assume that's your flash on the right too? That's not so bad, I find the sign way more distracting. 

 

On 5/13/2018 at 9:46 AM, steeznfonoreason said:

you don't need the sign in there. shoot a plate and get the filmer out. shadows on the skater are weird. doesn't need to be vertical. timing on the catch is off. 

 

On 5/18/2018 at 2:02 AM, TonyZ said:

I see what you tried to do with the flare but its quite distracting here. Shadows on him aren't very clean either. He's also positioned at a slightly awkward part of the frame too. This has a lot of potential, minor tweaks here and there would have made it really good.

 

In hindsight, I get entirely what all of you mean with the sign. I was shooting it from the other side before & had my flash to the other side for a few & that seemed to turn out good. (I'll post one or two later) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×