SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
TonyZ

Stylus Epic

42399661142_1d766ff4fd_c.jpg

41726896324_0e623f7fbb_c.jpg

42399656782_c9f9f387a2_c.jpg

Dropped my olympus mju ii and now its just a paperweight. Oh well, my keeper rate on these film point n shoots is terribly low anyway. Any general tips for shooting film/point n shoot stuff also appreciated.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, anthonymast3rson said:

I dig all of them.  What film was this?

Thank you. I believe these are all portra 400.

First is super sick! Yeah i found almost half the shots with my stylus epic were out of focus. I just have a minolta maxxum 7 now with 50mm and find it so much better and its not too big to skate around with.  I got the minolta cause i have a sony dslr and can use my lenses on it but a nikon f100 or canon eos 3 will be just as good.

1 hour ago, JordanWarne said:

First is super sick! Yeah i found almost half the shots with my stylus epic were out of focus. I just have a minolta maxxum 7 now with 50mm and find it so much better and its not too big to skate around with.  I got the minolta cause i have a sony dslr and can use my lenses on it but a nikon f100 or canon eos 3 will be just as good.

Thanks! Something like that is still a bit too big for me. In the market for another 35mm point n shoot that hopefully focuses better though. Film is fun but not knowing if a photo is completely unusable is pretty frustrating at times.

love my stylus. I don't have the epic but the stylus mju2 the little brother. Such a good camera. such sick shots also

• Like 1