SkatePerception
Sign in to follow this  
Goob

Fuck this place.

Shit's fuckin' dead. Wish it didn't even exist so I could break the habit of visiting this wasteland.

1 hour ago, pedromayn said:

Kill social media.

That shouldn't even really matter. 

4 minutes ago, Goob said:

Where's all the creative people?

Probably being creative.

2 minutes ago, pedromayn said:

Probably being creative.

I suppose, but usually forums are a good place to study and hone one's craft... Even today.

1 minute ago, Goob said:

I suppose, but usually forums are a good place to study and hone one's craft... Even today.

Most forums (unless it is certain gaming or car enthusiast forums) have taken a hit in recent years. Unfortunate as it is, just need some hype or something to get people back. I guess it won't be like how it was due to social media.

I personally find social media, while it obviously has its pros, to be very nauseating.

4 minutes ago, Goob said:

I personally find social media, while it obviously has its pros, to be very nauseating.

If it wasn't for a fact a lot of my friends are hard to get hold of without it, I would not have any social media.

• Like 1

On the bright side, sp is nowhere near as bad as the slap forums. That place fucking sucks

3 hours ago, jay. said:

On the bright side, sp is nowhere near as bad as the slap forums. That place fucking sucks

I am on slap. But yea slap is pretty burnt..

Why not go on Slap if you're looking for something like AAG. Not to promote them but that's where all AAG-type content is

6 minutes ago, tylarpomroy said:

Why not go on Slap if you're looking for something like AAG. Not to promote them but that's where all AAG-type content is

I'm not looking for something like AAG. I'm looking for something like SkatePerception.

Nah SP definitely was great. But there's skateboarding reddit now. I don't go there but I'll check right now, there's 154k subscribers to it. Granted, you couldn't be goob over there, you'd break their hugbox.

I don't even give a fuck now that I think about it. Not sure why I did. Got way more other shit I should be doing.

On 6/3/2018 at 11:36 PM, Goob said:

Maybe nostalgia makes it seem better than it was.

No, it was just that good. I met so many bomb ass skateboarders because of this place, learned about filming and photo shit. I even moved to NYC because of connections made here.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jay. said:

No, it was just that good. I met so many bomb ass skateboarders because of this place, learned about filming and photo shit. I even moved to NYC because of connections made here.  

You right. It was a beautiful place.