SkatePerception

If anyone hasn't seen it, Jenkem did a great piece on the history of the VX1000, They kindly mentioned VE but that's not the reason to read it. I even learned a few things. 

4 hours ago, Tim Trashcan said:

If one gets into this history mode one should at least get it right and baker 3 wasn't filmed on a vx but a trv 900 or 950 wasn't it?

if one gets into this call out mode one should at least get it right and know baker 3 was mostly filmed on a vx but also some trv 900?

6 hours ago, FLstrange said:

if one gets into this call out mode one should at least get it right and know baker 3 was mostly filmed on a vx but also some trv 900?

Not if you put a "or wasn't it" after you call out!

26 minutes ago, Tim Trashcan said:

Not if you put a "or wasn't it" after you call out!

not a strong enough safety net! pls "at least get it right" before hand thx

I know the kid that started jenkem. his name's Ian. he's from the same rich suburb as me and weirdly enough we live in the same hood in Brooklyn. that being said he's kind of a tool. 

On 8/4/2018 at 3:13 AM, DVX100Filmer said:

that being said he's kind of a tool. 

Kind of like you?

On 8/4/2018 at 4:13 AM, DVX100Filmer said:

I know the kid that started jenkem. his name's Ian. he's from the same rich suburb as me and weirdly enough we live in the same hood in Brooklyn. that being said he's kind of a tool. 

I had a phone conversation with him once for probably 30-45min, seemed like a super cool dude... Intelligent and all of that, which I believe is still taboo in skateboarding.

On 8/5/2018 at 5:41 PM, Goob said:

Kind of like you?

bro you asked me for ketamine on Instagram shut the fuck up 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, SteveLaClair said:

I had a phone conversation with him once for probably 30-45min, seemed like a super cool dude... Intelligent and all of that, which I believe is still taboo in skateboarding.

I was mid argument with him when I said that, I retract my statement he's actually a cool ass dude 

13 hours ago, DVX100Filmer said:

bro you asked me for ketamine on Instagram shut the fuck up 

Lol. And? Your gay ass was the one who followed me and you were posting pounds of weed on your story so I thought you might know where to find it since I'm sure it's easy to find ANYTHING in NYC. Excuse me for thinking you were cool... My mistake! Faggot. Never really liked you anyway. Trust fund ass little bitch.

13 hours ago, DVX100Filmer said:

I was mid argument with him when I said that, I retract my statement he's actually a cool ass dude 

How's that dick taste? You really are a tool.

14 hours ago, DVX100Filmer said:

From Urban Dictionary (first entry): 

Tool

1.) A guy with a hugely over-inflated ego, who in an attempt to get un-due attention for himself, will act like a jackass, because, in his deluded state, he will think it's going to make him look cool, or make others want to be like him. The person may even insincerely apologize later on, but only in an attempt to get more attention, or to excuse his blatantly intentional, and unrepentantly tool-ish behavior.

2.) Someone whose ego FAR exceeds his talent, intelligence, and likeability. But, of course, he is clueless regarding that fact. He erroneously thinks he is THE MAN!

3.) Someone who others normally refer to as a prick, dick, or schmuck.

4.) Someone who acts like a dick, because...well...he's compensating.

^ You, to a T... Talk about irony.

43 minutes ago, FLstrange said:

I’m only a dick to people who are a dick to me first. Big difference between just being a dick in general. If anything, you’re the tool. Not me, FL. You’ve been a hater since day one. I don’t blame you though. I’d hate me to if I was as big of a loser as you.

21 minutes ago, Goob said:

I’m only a dick to people who are a dick to me first. Big difference between just being a dick in general. If anything, you’re the tool. Not me, FL. You’ve been a hater since day one. I don’t blame you though. I’d hate me to if I was as big of a loser as you.

you consider homie being a dick first because he didnt want to waste his time procuring your next ketamine fix for you, talk about that crackhead sense of entitlement.

3 minutes ago, FLstrange said:

you consider homie being a dick first because he didnt want to waste his time procuring your next ketamine fix for you, talk about that crackhead sense of entitlement.

Yeah, except I'm not a crackhead, you bitch ass hater. I'd beat the fuck out of you real life, bro. Real talk. None of you idiots would have the nerve to say this shit to my face. I'm a boss. I ain't no fuckin' junkie. Junkies don't whip foreign cars. Junkies aren't ballin' hard. I'm a smart, successful, creative person. That's why so many LOSERS hate me. I deal with it all the time in real life, so I already know what's going on here. I ain't never met a hater doin' better than me, and that's a fact. So move the fuck along, fuck boi.

FL, if you really wanna settle this, we can meet up sometime. I'll drive down to Florida just to teach you a lesson. Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

2 hours ago, Goob said:

Yeah, except I'm not a crackhead, you bitch ass hater. I'd beat the fuck out of you real life, bro. Real talk. None of you idiots would have the nerve to say this shit to my face. I'm a boss. I ain't no fuckin' junkie. Junkies don't whip foreign cars. Junkies aren't ballin' hard. I'm a smart, successful, creative person. That's why so many LOSERS hate me. I deal with it all the time in real life, so I already know what's going on here. I ain't never met a hater doin' better than me, and that's a fact. So move the fuck along, fuck boi.

i havent actually felt bad for someone being delusional in a long time. thank you for helping me get back in touch with my emotions goob.

• Like 1